The First Day

Picture of Stacy Goldmine
----------------------------------
Crystal's P.O.V

As Mr.Cuforton dropped me off I told him bye and to have a nice day. I was walking to my locker as I bumbed into something fake and plastic ......yep it was my enemy and also the head chearleeder, Stacy goldmine. Even though this is my first day in this school, Stacy and I have known each other since we were  7, she was my own personal bully.

"Watch where you're going Crystal Meth"

I may be acting like a nerd,but the one thing i mostly hate is people mispronouncing my name, you can hit me(but ima hit back),  make fun of what i wear( but ima say something meaner), or how I look, but you WILL NOT, i repeat WILL NOT talk about my name, my name was given to me by my grandmother who died becuase these pack of fuckers who wanted to steal from her, but when she went to see who was there, they up and shot her, I mean who shoots an old lady , that's just one of the reasons i became a street fighter,but we'll get into that later. Back to the Stacy incident.

Recap:

"Watch where you're going Crystal Meth"

"Stacy-"

"Eww, dont say my name"

"This bitch did not just interrupt me"

"Who are you calling a bitch"

"Obviously you since your the only one talking to me" I cleverly reply

"Come one girls , she's just a waste of  out time"

"And your just a waste of humanity"(ooh i am on the roll)

Stacy says" come on girls , she's just a waste of our time"  every time she doesn't have a good come back , so she pretty much says it every time we argue.

I keep heading to my locker and see a group of jocks surrounding it

"Just my luck, as if Stacy wasn't enough , now I got to deal with this group of asswipes" i thought to myself.

"Excuse me , but your on my locker, may you please move " i say shyly cause you know , still gotta act like a nerd, i may have an attitude , but i still can't blow my cover.

And I promise you one of those fuckers look at me and said
"What you go'n do bout it" and pushed me aside

Ooh and I tell you that got on my nerves , so i said

" I'll Ask you again,  may you move your fat ass off my damn locker" pushing him away from my locker

As you may know by now they were all shocked, well except for James, that was odd, instead he smirk( why the bad boy almost gotta smirk like da fuq) and said "ooh crusty's  got an attitude" and just walks off laughing with his gang of shit heads.

As i said before NOBODY, and i mean NOBODY makes fun of my name, i was going to make a comeback but 1. I only had ten minutes till first period started and 2. He already walked away/off.

That is James the most hottest guy in the school, well that's what all the girls think...except for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!!

I really hope you are enjoying my book, and i hope you will leave a comment and vote on my book

Well so far the character's you've met are
•Mr.Cuforton(butler)

•Stacy(Bitch)

•Mr.May( Crystal's Dad)

•Mrs.May(Crystal's Mom) i will show you guys a picture of her parents later on in this book.

•James( popular school bad boy)

I guess you can call this a pretty short chapter, and probably most of the chapter may be this short, shorter, or longer, but you will have to read it to find out.