Bitch Where

Pic of Crystal's trainer🔝
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
READ AUTHORS NOTE!!
This chapter is dedicated to @J45747. Thank you writing that really nice comment on my last chapter. 😊😊

Crystal's P.O.V
*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*
Gray told me about his friends Ron and Nick wanting to fight me and if I win I get $4,500, not bad. I told him ok so right now we are headed to "The Fist". Gray on his motorcyle and me on mine. We may have just moved to this house but we've been going to "The Fist for years now, Gray, Mark, and I just went to a different school.

When we got inside everybody cleared their way for us be because last time someone was in my way i sent them to the hospital and they're still in a coma.....it's been 5 months.

"Ay yo" i automatically know who it was because everybody is too scared to approach Gray and I. Gray didn't go in his usual clothes tonight because he wasn't gonna fight and he was just gonna watch his friends, because if his friends recognize him as "Sharp cut". Gray got this name because after each of his matches he would scratch a straight line across someone's face after they get knocked out with his nails.Any way back to me going to my trainer.

"NADIA!"

"Cr- i mean toxic your late your match starts in 3 minutes so start stretching"
Oh ya did i forget to say that Nadia.. know about my double life hehe😜.

I started doing stretches when it was time. I got into the ring, i like aggravating my opponents because that's the only way they would take me seriously because they believe girls shouldn't fight and be in the kitchen like a "good girl". Well i like the kitchen, that's where all the knives are.

I faces away from my opponent before i start so i can turm dramatically with my heel, not high heel , but my nike shoes. The guy was taking my appearence, it wasn't much, i mean all i was wearing was a sports bra with black and green basketball shorts with my toxic paralyzed hoodie with the sleeves cut off, while he was wearing red basketball shorts with no shirt.

"So where's my oppoent" i said looking at every where but my opponent infront of me, hoping to get him angry.

"You must be blind because he's right infront of you" He said, i think that one was Nick.

" Bitch where💁" i told him, and that hit the spot , he came running towards me. Left hook.Dodge. Right hook. Dodge. Man this guy is really rusty, he is so unstable. I think it's about i finish him off. I pretending to to a left hook, but i really did a right and he fell for it. I hit the side of his face and swept his feet from under him. I jumped on him and started attacking, left to right, but not hard enough to get paralyzed, and my for my final hit, i said "Good night mother fucker" and hit him in the jaw. That's gonna hurt in the morning.....and probably the rest of the month.

Gray and his other friend ron went to collect their unconscious friend off the floor. I went to go looking for Nadia, so i can collect my money but i was meeted with a pair of eyes i didn't expect to see......James.James fudging Heart. I looked away immediately, but i could still feel his eyes one me. I found Nadia by the counter drinking a beer and she nodded over to the bag next to her, which had all my money, i got about $500 from it and gave it to Nadia. She helps me so much so the least i could do is pay her for managing my crazy life style. Gray drove him after he drove Nick home.

I used my elevator to get to my room. I peeled off my clothes that i fought with tonight and pur on my "pajamas", my "pajamas" consisted of a sports bra and spandex shorts. I hoppes onto my bed and let the darkness consume me.

James P.O.V⬇

After i got the nerd's adress and number, i realized that she lived right next to me. It made me kind of upset because the nerd has a bigger house than me. That me start to wonder "if she was rich why does she dress like that" I was interrupted by the bell ringing.

I didn't have football practice because it was cancelled today, so i decides to go to the gym. The gym is my second favorite thing in the world(other than myself).

*time skip after gym*

I am on my way home from my intense workout. I walk into my house and i'm greeted by my 4 year old cousin. She is staying because her parents are on a trip around the world and they didn't have an extra ticket. Anyway back to me, I hugged Cindy(4 year old cousin) and went to my room to sleep since i had a fight at 8:30 right after Toxic Paralyzer's fight. I gotta ask her why she showed up at school and i will have that answer.......by any means necessary lmao jk.

I look around my surroundings and i don't know where i am. I turn the corner and see a long hallway. There's a door labeled "memories". I run to it but the hallway just keeps getting longer and longer, the walls start spinning. The walls open and i am slowly falling inside, its....hot....really....hot. I close my eyes for the inpact of the fire-

I wake up breathing really heavy.
"Aye James you coming or what" i heard my brother Jay scream.

"Damn don't scream so fucking loud"

"Just hurry" Jay said louder than before

"You bitch" i told jay

"Thank you it was a pleasure waking you up" Jay tried to say with an hideous british accent.
We decided we would get their an our before my fight, so we can see Toxic Paralyzer fight.

Jay and I went to check in and train some more.
*30 minutes later*
It was finally time for Toxic Paralyzer to fight some dude who looked like the nerd's brother's friend. He was real sloppy with his punches, i mean Toxic Paralyzer wiped the floor with him,but it was especially funny when she was taunting him looking around the room acting like he wasn't in front of her.

After Toxic won she looked around the room, im guessing she was looking for her manager, but she tensed and her eyes stopped when she looked at me. Did she Know me? She turned away and started walking. I tried to go after her but she already found her manager and left. I didn't realizs how pretty she was up close, no let me rephrase that GORGEOUS!

I would have followed her Toxic cycle(her motorcycle). The bell rang for my fight. They started introducing us. "LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND DRUNKERS, IN THIS CORNER WEIGHING AT 160 POUNDS, AGE UNKNOWN IS THE UNDEFEATED MALE STREET FIGHTING CHAMPION THE ONE ANS ONLY BEAST CHASEEEEERR! I come out of my corner while F.O.B Centuries was playing for my entering song.

The guy i was fighting was a good fighter......just not good enough to beat me.

I got home, took a shower, and fell asleep.

$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

YES FINALLY UPDATED
You know, i didn't realize how much energy it took to just write a chapter. It took me soooo long.

I will update next when i have atleast 2 comments on this chapter

BTW IM CHANGING NATSU and ROMEO'S NAME CUZ I WANTED MY STORY TO BE ORIGINAL AND NOT HAVE CHARACTERS FROM ANOTHER SHOW.