Are you a Virgin

(Dont expect a sex scene juh cuz of the title)

Recap: Dammit what have I done

I just kept looking down at James because I was shocked, well it was my first Kiss, don't judge me. It was then I realized I am still in my sports bra, and and I have been for the entire time they were there. I shrieked. "Why didn't you guys tell me I was still I'm my sport bra!!"
"Why would we?" Cam asked.
I groaned and hopped on one foot to the laundry room to find a shirt i could wear. I came out wearing one of Gray shirts which went all the way down to my knees.

"We're going to play truth or dare, your joining right?" James asked walking into the laundry room.

"PRIVACY!" I screamed throwing one of the nearby shirts at him, but all he did was catch it ninja style.

"You playing or not?" He asked once again.

"No thanks" I denied.

"Great, let's go" James said dragging me out of the laundry room.Is he not grosses out about the fact that we just kissed, but Seriously did he not here me just say no thanks.

"You know it took me forever to find the laundry room, your house it huge"

"Uh thanks"

We then spent 10 minutes trying to find the living room. I knew exactly where it was, but James didn't want to admit he was lost. I kept giving him subtle hints, so it didn't take as long as it would have.

" why were you guys taking so long" Mason and Carter asked at the same time smirking.

"Stop imagining fantasies" I said

"Do you have any beer " Jay asked

"Now why would sweet old Crystal have beer?" Justin questioned Jay.

"Look under the couches your sitting in front of and pull the lever except for that one Justin's sitting in front of" I told all of them.

"How come I can't pull the couch I am sitting in front of" Justin asked me

"Um...because it has tampons" I blurted out.

"Um oooook then" Justin said looking uncomfortable. The reason I said don't look under there is because that's where some of my guns are and I don't feel like explaining that.

They did what I told them and under the couches revealed another hidden compartment which were refrigerators with about 30 bottles with mixtures of beer, wine, tequila, and vodka.

"Yo this is fye" Can said admiring the fridge of drinks. They looked at me with faces of confusion so I just told them it was my parents'.

"Where did you buy this??!?" James asked.

"I didn't buy it, I made it" I told him

"You need to come over sometime, and do our couches" He egged on

"No she doesn't, come one let's play" James said.

"Ok Mr.hurry pants" Justin told him. James just scoffed, damn what crawled up his ass and made babies then die.

We all sat in a circle like this ⬇

Jay Cam

James Mason

Me Carter
Justin

We used one of the empty wine bottles to spin.

"You know how to play right" Mason asked.

A nerd isn't supposed to know how to play spin the bottle with beer so I just acted clueless.

"No how do you play" I faked.

"Person A has to spin the bottle and it lands on person B. Person A then asks person B truth or dare. You can only pick truth 2 times in the entire game. If you dont answer your truth, then you have to do a dare. If you pick a dare, then you have to do the dare and if you don't do the dare, then you have to drink a cup of beer, liquid, or whatever is in the cup. The person who gets drunk first has to go streaking in the neighborhood while someone records" James explained.

"Ok sounds fun" I said actually happy because I know I won't lose. It takes alot of alcohol to make me drunk and I never back up from a dare.

"I'll go first" said mason.

The bottle landed on me.

"Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Dang your no fun"

"To bad"

"Ok um... Who was your first kiss"

I looked over to James for a split second and looked down. I'm kind of embarrassed to have my first kiss stolen by a player.

"Oh don't tell me" Carter said

"It was James" I admit

"Im so sorry, i feel so bad for you" Cam said comforting me. It was really funny.

"Really guys" James fake cried.

(Im just gonna skip the rest because i don't feel like it, so ima just make it go back to crystal's turn again)

After a lot of dares and almost no truthes,it landed on me again.

"Truth or dare" James asked.

"Truth"

"Uh again, oh well atleast you cant pick truth anymore"

Shit i didn't even realize.

"Are you a virgin"

I hesitated for literally a second and said no.

"You hesitated" James pointed out.

"n-no i d-didnt" i stuttered. That was a real stutter. I mean, who would actually want to tell people that you were raped by your own uncle, none the less get beaten and abused.

"I have to use the bathroom, you guys can keep playing" I told them wanting to get away from that situation.

James P.O.V ⬇

Well that wasn't weird at all .

"Dude why were you pressuring her when its clear she wasn't comfortable" Justin told me

"She was clearly hiding something, I mean I know you saw it too" I defended

"I'm pretty sure we all did" Cam said.

"I think it wasn't a good experience for her" Mason and Carter said at the same time

"Let's just continue with the game" I told them.

Jay spun the bottle and it landed on Justin.

"You already know it's dare" Justin said.

"Ok" Jay said while looking around. His smirk landed on the couch Justin was sitting in front off.

"I dare you to try on one of Crystal's tampons" Jay announced.

"Dude, gross, but ok" Justin sighed.

He looked in the couch and his eyes widened. He took a massive range gun(don't know much about guns) from it.

"What the fuck are you doing" Crystal said surprising us.

"Explain" I demanded

---------------------------------------------------------

Let me first say that my team won the basketball scrimmage-

1rst half: 20 - 2(we had 20)

2nd half: 6 - 6 at first then after over time it was 10 - 8 (we had 10).It was fye, I ain't gonna lie(ooh bars)

Expect juicy parts in the next chapter, and maybe just maybe tears, idk. The next chapter gon be updated fast cuz I was bored so I wrote the next chapter on paper. The question is will I be to lazy to actually type it?

Also HOLY SHIT, 11. K READS, I M FLABBERGASTED. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW *CRIES* from the moment I wrote this book, I thought, "people ain't gonna like my book, they will probs read it when they got nothing better to do. Thank u all