Wow She Makes Great Cookies

"Mom, please don't leave me. My birthday is coming up soon, please tell me you'll be there. I can't have a party without my precious mom. You have nurtured me since the day I was born.... Please don't leave me." I told the woman in the white rob standing in front of my mom's dead body.

"I wish I could stay, but the lord chose this time for me to leave this world.....even if it was in this cruel way" The angel that closely resembled my mom say as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Before I go, I need to tell you something really important"

"What is it" I asked.

"Don't dwell on my death, live your life as freely as you can ok? Don't let my death come in the way of your own life and goals"

"I can't do that, it's not possible"

"I don't have much time left, but I must warn you"

"Warn me about what"

"There is a traiter amongst your friends, they helped plan this" She said.

"Who is it" I begged for the answer.

"It's none other than-"

"Wake up C"

I heard.

I woke up hearing cars around. I sat myself up from the passanger seat of the car. I saw we were driving to the airport.

"Wow, we're not at the airport yet" I asked.

"C-"  Gary started.

"Anyway, I had the creepiest dream" I started.

I heard sobbing in the back seat of the car. I turned my head and saw my dad in the car.

"Wait, how are you here if we never went to the airport yet- it....wasn't just a dream....was it" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I just met her too" Jordan said as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

The car feel into silenced.

"It was uncle ted you know" I spoke up.

"He's back?" Gray asked through gritted teeth.

"Ya, but this time....I'm gonna be his worst nightmare" I spoke as my eyes were fixated on the road.

"Don't do any thing reckless...yet"  Dad told me.

"I know, I have to order the dynamite and wait for it to come on" I told him.

"You're not kidding are you" Jordan asked me.

"Sure as hell not, I'm gonna kill him if it's the last thing I do"

"Who is this uncle ted anyway"

Gray, Dad, and I took a sharp breath.

"I guess it's personal huh"

"Um, ya" I told him.

I took out my phone to inform the policy, but I had no signal. Uncle bitch thought everything through huh.

I slammed my hand on my knee frustrated with the situation.

The whole car ride was silent as we drove home.

James P.O.V

*after the field trip at James' house*

"Dude don't you think you were being a little too harsh calling her a hoe" Jay asked me.

" Ya , I mean you don't know who that was. It could be a cousin, a best friend, or a-" Can started

"I don't even care more, I was gonna make her a one night stand anyway"I shrugged.