Shit, fuck, im sad, gotta blast

BTE I CHANGED CRYSTAL'S TRAINER/MANAGER' FACE AND NAME TO NADIA.

Pic of James tattoo 🔝

Recap: .......and I will END her reign as number 1.

James P.O.V⬇

I am currently getting ready for my race. I picked my outfit to wear which was galaxy joggers, with a tight fitting v neck black shirt. At the "part taker"(name of racing place, not fighting place, those are two different names ) I am called beastchaser, well.....because I race like a beast, don't get mistaken and think I drive like a drunky who just went to an all you can drink bar, no more like a guy who needs to let off steam.....like a lot of steam. As I was putting on my shirt, I looked at my tatoo on my back. That symbol represents my gang, the "deadly tornado". This tatoo means the world to me, it represents my courage, my strength, and my agility, something you probably don't have. I hopped onto my yamata motorcycle, and headed to "part taker". I looked around to see if toxic paralyzer came because she hasn't been here for about a week. In not worried about her OK, just........curious. You might be so wondering where my brother are but I highly doubt you are. My twin brother(faternal),jay was hitting on some sluts somewhere I don't feel like looking.

After about 10 minutes of just looking around, I saw toxic paralyzer-with whoa! SHE HAS CASTS ON HER LEGS. Come to think of it didn't that girl Crystal have casts on her legs. Guess its the season to break legs. I wonder how Toxic P broke her legs. Does that mean she's not racing today? Dang I really wanted her to race today.

"OK guys quiet down, today for this race we have the infamous beastchaser, the mysterious femmi, the scary Nick, and the newbie sexy man." Said the announcer

I may be think I'm sexy, but I would never name myself "sexy man", I mean that doesn't even sound fye it sounds like 💩. I mean I would have put "sex machine* or "sex god" but not "man" like wtf.

Anyway we all got on the race track a bout to start racing.

After I won the race by like 620 meters(two and a half football field tracks), one of the racers, Nick, came up to me yelling "CHEATER, YOU CHEATING, I WANNA REMATCH" well at least that's what I think he said since he was yelling in my ear drums.

"Shit, fuck, I'm sad-" "gotta blast" two people said interrupting me while laughing.

I turned around looking for the asswhole who interrupted me when I saw it was WAOH TOXIC PARALYZER.......and some other girl I've never seen before.

Crystal's P.O.V⬇

After James left, Gray quickly started a conversation and said,"guess what" I really hate when people ask this when they are just going to tell you later, so I responded "does it have something to do with my foot up your ass for asking me that question?"
"Oh ya I forgot you hate that" Gray replied back, OK anyway the doctor was surprised and shocked by how fast you were recovering and said you could use crutches starting today" "SERIOUSLY, WHERE ARE THEY" I YELLED REALLY HAPPILY. I knew I healed fast but, I didn't know that fast it's only been like a week. After I grabbed my crutches, I asked Gray" hey can you drive me to Part Taker, since I'm off the wheel chair."
"You just went of the wheel chair, literally a second ago, but I know you can handle yourself". Gray then drove me to the Part taker.

We arrived there in just under 10 minutes, might I add the drive to Part Taker is 30 minutes long. Anyway when we arrived there I got a look of confusion from the manager-which is my god brother, he's practically family since my parents love him so much. "I'll tell you later" is what I told him before entering the place. I stood there with Gray (he was in disguised as sharp cut) for about 15 minutes before it was time for the next race. I see that James is in one of the races.

James wins with about 620 meter off the guy in second place, not surprised though, he is the 3rd best racer here. Can you guess the first and second? Yep your correct, it's me and Gray.
I kept watching cuz this guy, Nick, one of the best CHEATERS, in this racing business, is blaming someone, which I see is James, cheating.

I really didn't care, so I turned around to go, when I heard one of my favorite quotes being said "shit, fuck, I'm sad" I just had to finish it so I said "gotta blast" along with another girl and we started laughing. I looked over to the girl who was laughing with me and I examined her and she was a good height of maybe 5'5, but she was wearing heels, she had blue and purple hair, she was white, and she had quite a few tatoos-lip, nose, bellybutton, eyebrows, and ears.

"Hey I'm Pierce" I could tell she was studying my features too.

"Toxic Paralyzer" I told her

Oh my gosh, so your the Toxic Paralyzer if heard so much about, its an honor to meet you.

"Honors all mine, so your a newbie huh" after I said that, Pierce and I just realized that James was just staring at us.

"Gotta staring problem" Pierce replied quite annoyed. I like her already.

James just scoffed and turned to me "why you got casts on".

"Nun of your business"

"Hey I'm still talking to you!" Nick said to James. James just put his hand in front of his face and pushed him down. Nick just scoffed, flipped James the birdy and walked away while death glaring him.....then walked straight into a pole. Pierce and I walked away while James and Nick we're having their little "talk"

"Here" Pierce said while handing me her number.

"Oh I'm not bisexual" I told her thinking she was trying to hit me up.

"Bruh, I'm not bi, just wanna be your friend"

"OK, ya il call you later"

Gray then came our of nowhere." Toxic we gotta go, steel's here." You may be confused, steel is one of the members of my rival gang, the "deadly tornado". Yep he's part of James gang. Steel is always trying to make me join his gang or "hit me up" and honestly I wanna kill him.

Gray and I quickly got into the car and he drove around the block about 3 times to make sure no one was following us, then went home.

#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&

DONE, phew this chapter took a lot of thinking, well....not so much, I'm not gonna make a long author's note so byyyeeee.

@JayC007 see your character 😆😊