Dammit what have I done?!?!

Pic of Cam🔝

Idk who should be Can, so ima let y'all decide, you can just scroll to the story if you don't care.

Cam#1

Or

Cam#2

Beep, beep,beep" more like "wake up shit face, I don't want you to continue your peaceful sleep" my stupid alarm has to do the one thing I hate

" my stupid alarm has to do the one thing I hate........waking me up. Today is saturday and i couldnt be happier,Shoot I forgot to wake up Gray because we have to go get his motorcycle sharp turn(if you didn't know that's the name of his motorcycle, ya we name our vehicles, got a problem, well if you do, fix it). I crawled my way to his room, since nobody got time to get my crutches from aaaaaaallllll the way on the other side if my bed, trust me, it's further than you think. Yep a whole one step.

Anyway I creeped into Gray's room, went under his bed, and got my plan starting. In the scariest, most deepest voice, I screamed"GRAAAAAAAAY" and that woke him right up from his I'm guessing peaceful sleep.

"NO, DONT TAKE ME, I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, LIKE GETTING A TATOO, WAIT I ALREADY HAVE SOME
OF THOSE" Gray just kept rambling and rambling useless stuff.

"You can take down a man twice your size, but not a "monster" under the bed, hmph, pathetic" I mockingly stated. "Crystaaal" Gray said in a serious tone. "Oh shoot, I forgot, I'm sorry" I apologized to Gray. Gray has sort of a really big problem with being called pathetic. I may be his sister and have known him for the whole 15 years of his life, but I could never figure out why he hates that word so much, and every time I ask, he would either change the subject or just make a cold face and walk away from me. I honestly thought we shared everything together............. Everything, huh I thought. I know nobody wants to be called pathetic, but he just takes it waaaay to seriously. "Are you gonna keep sitting there or are you gonna leave so I can go take a shower" "OK I'll leave Mr.grumpy pants"

3 hours later........

*SLAM* "what the heck was that"
I went into my elevator and went to see what the noise was, it turns out Gray left me at the house, tsk what an asshole , he was supposes to take me with him. I didnt feel like going back upstairs, so I just stayed downstairs with my sports bra and basketball shorts. I heard a knock on the door like 10 minutes later, and I knew it wasn't Gray because he wouldn't be back so fast. I grabbed the gun from the secret compartment under the couch, and slowly hopped to the door, holding on to things making sure that I dont fall. I quickly opened the door and pointed the gun at the people at the door and said in a deep scary voice " what do you want" I finally look up to the person I was talking to well, people and it's going to be an understatement if I say they were more shocked to see me then I want to see them. "Woah, put the gun down" Cam(one of James' friends) said. "Why do you have a gun in the first place?" James asked.

"No reason" I said waaaaay to fast.
Now that I look at them, I realize that they're the same guys who helped me get home when I still had my wheel chair.

While I was busy thinking to myself, I didn't realize that they were still at the door. For goodness sake they are bad boys, aren't they supposed to just walk in. Could they be vampires, I mean they don't go in the cafeteria on garlic pizza day.

I narrowed my eyes down and we had a stare down for about 15 seconds, but after that they just walked in.

"At least now I know your not vampires" (cuz vampires have to be invited in, as some stories say)I whispered
"What" Mason(one of the twins) asked
"What" I asked back
'Huh"
"What"
"What"
'Huh"
"OK enough" Carter interrupted us
"You thought we were vampires? if you wanted my mouth on your skin all you had to do was ask" Cam said seductively.

"Dude your mouth probable carries an infection from all the girls you kiss" Justin(one of James' friends) and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Can we keep her" Justin asked swinging one arm over me.
"Back to the main point- why are you guys here" I ask- well more like demanded

"Your bro asked us to watch over his poor defensless sister" James said. DEFENSELESS, OOOH JUST WAIT TILL HE GETS HOME.

"It's good you can leave" I said as I took my hand off whatever I was holding to keep me up to point to the door- bad idea, I fell, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but the strange thing is, I never felt it. I looked up and saw that Jay caught me right before I met death-well I'm over exaggerating, but you get what I mean. "You still want us to leave"
I growled and huffed like a gorilla.
"Damn Gorilla, I'll take that as a yes" James said. "You have popcorn" Carter asked. "Who doesn't" I said back and Mason and Carter made this kind of creepy smile at each other and yelled out"MOVIE NIGHT" and they started running to the kitchen. They accidentally bumped into me and I spinned fell on the floor. Again, I waited for the impact, but the only thing that impacted was my lips. I opened my eyes to see my lips, impacted on James' lips, I just stares at him dumfounded, my eyes way open. Dammit what have I done!?!?!

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

As before, yes it has been two weeks since I have updates, but you can't blame me, it's homework's fault. But I added a special part(the end) to make up for it.

So what do you think James is gonna do?