Last Chapter 2/2

Monday.
The day I despise the most.
I did my usual.
I sat up from my bed and just stared at the wall for a good minute before getting up.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, you know the rest. I headed downstairs since I had extra times before I had to leave to school. I decided to make blueberry pancakes. The one and only way to my heart is blueberry pancakes. Nothing else. That's the one thing me and my mom shared that were different from everybody in my family. Our favorite meal was blueberry pancakes, all the boys in the family were strangely allergic to it. Since he was allergic to it, my dad picked a meal for us to share that my mom was allergic too. Strawberries.

It was always just so funny. Me and my dad would be making strawberry smoothies and my mom would walk in and he would smile, trying to hold back a chuckle and get her a glass of water. She'd smile and say " Crystal, would you like some pancakes of the blueberry variety" all the while looking at my dad.

I smiled a little to myself.

I wiped a tear I unknowingly knew I had.

I suddenly got a text from both Cam and James.

"Meet me at the park" their messages said.

"I'm not going to school" I told Gray on the intercom.

"I wasn't going to either, Jordan and I are going to the arcade" He told me back

"Have fun wherever you're going"

"Take care of dad for me"

and with that i shut the door and made my way down to the park.

It seems that I got there before them, so i just sat on the bench.

A couple seconds later hands went around my eyes.

"Cam I know it's you" I laughed.

"How?!" He said shocked.

"Did you forget the part where you guys texted me"

"You guys....?" He said confused.

"You know.. you and Ja-"

"What is he doing here" I heard a voice.

I looked to the right and saw James.

"I could ask you the same thing" Cam said.

"Did you tell him to come" They both asked me.

"You guys texted me at the same time" I said shrugging.

"So you do like her" James said scoffing.

"That's why you were so against me telling you guys my feelings about her" He continued.

Cam scratched the back of his head.

The situation was a little tense so i decided we go out to eat or something. I then told them to forget that idea because I knew they would argue about something stupid like who gets to sit next to me or something . My new idea was to watch a movie, since there is seats on both sides of me. They agreed on that idea. We went to the movies and I picked The Incredibles 2. I bought all the tickets so we could have the place all to ourselves. We got popcorn, drinks, and candy. We made our way to the movie door,before i was able to open it they both stopped right in front of me to open it for me.

"I got it" I said opening the door.

"Ladies first"I said.

They both glared at me as I proceeded to walk through when they wouldn't. I chose a seat somewhere in the middle. Not to far and not to close to the screen. James sat to the right of me and Cam to the left.