Meeting an old memory

Your POV
"Hey! Aren't you A YouTuber named Sky?" I blurted out. "Errrrr yes??" the man in the room said as the woman in the corner was surprised and looking back and forth from me to sky.

ADAM's POV
This girl, there's something about her that looks familiar, but I can't quite re- "Sir, can you please come with me." The nurse asked. I replied " I really should go see my wife now though." "Meet me in the hall please when you're done visiting with your wife then." She replied and walked back to the girl. I walked out of the room, thinking about what had just happened. I walked in room 234 seeing Alesa and Mason, both looking very happy. " Adam, we can go home now." Alesa said to me. I was surprised they let her out of the hospital so quickly. " They said it was a minor case and it will not likely happen again." I was relieved. We could go home. "Oh! Alesa, before we go, I have to talk with the nurse. You can pack while I do." I said walking out the door.

I saw the nurse outside the girl's room. "Adam, you must take her." " WHAT!!!" I yelled. " You MUST take her, none of her family members are alive and her memory is completely gone, only things she remembers are her hobbies and talents, and you." the nurse said in a low serious voice, "I will only take her if my wife is ok with it." I say. The nurse nods and walks down the hall. I sigh. What have I gotten myself into.