Unexpected Outcomes

Your POV
I saw Sky and the person who wears a hat and coat talking. I heard them talking something about taking something. I have no idea but I'm just gonna continue on with life. I decided to take a nap. Just to get my strength up and maybe remember how I got here.

DREAM
I was walking in a hallway. At the end I saw two people who looked very familiar. One girl had brown hair that was wavy and long and she had a cello in her hand. Next to her was another girl with short blonde hair and she had a violin in her hand. I walked down to go say hi, but they disappeared. Then I heard a tinkling bell. A crash. And there was darkness............................

Time skip after 2 minutes of darkness brought to you by Nyan Cat (Meow)

I bolted up. A bit startled from the dream. Were those some of my friends? I thought to myself.
I then saw the person, staring at me with tears in her eyes. "Y/n?" she said "I have some news to give to you....."

Oh no I thought.....

"You have some new parents!!"
"WHAT!!! But what about my mom?" I asked, I just wanted to see her again. "Um well, she is not doing well, so we are going to send you with Sky!"
"COOL!" I exclaimed "Will I get to get my stuff and violin at home?" "Yes." said Sky as he walked through the door, "We will, and we will be moving your stuff to my house tomorrow.

:3