A Youtube channel?

(A/n)
(-_-) I know what the title is and please don't sing the song.

BTW I will be changing the I's to You's :3

Another BTW Pretend Ross and Max both left the offices K? Though i sad about it.

Your POV
Red sat down next to you. "You know Adam is just trying to make you feel at home." He said. You looked at the floor. You weren't ashamed. You kinda just didn't know what to expect. "Why don't you talk to Adam about your YouTube channel!" Red said (Hey that rhymes). "My YouTube channel?" I say confuzzled. "I have a YouTube channel?" "Not yet." Red said while giving a mischievous smile. You gave a confused look. What does he mean? "Red, she already has's a YouTubes channels." said a guy walking through the door. " BARNEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND DON'T YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR THE OTHER DINOSAUR! I WAS TALKING TO Y/N!" Red yelled.
This escalated really fast.

Adam's POV

I walk to my office. Was it something I said wrong? I look at the schedule. Do not Laugh: Sky, Barney, Red and TimTim. Well, time to start recording.

SHORT CHAPTER
Sorry about the short chapter. But once all my Research papers are done, I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Honestly, I don't know how I do this. I am STUCO President, I have like 5 violin things and have to keep good grades at school. MY LIFE STINKS SOMETIMES.