A PUNNY Joke

Heh heh heh. Does anyone like puns? Cuz I sure do......... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  (BTW. I'm horrible at making puns, this is gonna be great...)

Your POV
You walk out the door with Red and Barney still fighting and see Adam walking to his office. "Hey guys?" you ask the Dino's. You smirk at them. "Is Adam going to record Do Not Laugh? Cuz he's gonna think this joke is very punny." Red is laughing his head off while Barney runs to his office saying, "NO NOT YOUS TOOS!!" Making you laugh and fall to the ground. You ask Red, " Is there any way I can get online and be a part of one of your jokes?" He gets up starting to walk to the desk. " Sure!" He says, "Do you have a joke in mind? Because I have none." "Oh I have one in mind." You say with a sly smile.

Adam's POV
I hear Barney join the teamspeak. "Hi Adam." he says while barney's Minecraft character walks up to me. " I smirk as I see Red log on as the bird skin. He starts spamming in chat. "RED CUT IT OUT!!!" I yell out the door. He joins the teamspeak. "HEY ADAM, EM NEEDS YOU!!!" He yells over the microphone. "TimTim IS HERE!" Tim yells as he joins the teamspeak. I guess I gotta go see what Em wants.

Your POV
Red gives you the signal and you log on. Right after you do, you see Red spamming in chat. Perfect, you think knowing if Red spammed chat enough, it would get rid of the message saying that you joined. You hear Tim yell. "WHY IS Y/N HERE!!" You chuckle. You are on the teamspeak as well but your mic is muted so no one can here you. "TIM SHUT UP, ITS A SURPRISE FOR ADAM!" Yells Red. You are so excited to surprise Adam. You can hardly wait.