YOUR WHAT?

Your POV
"Hi." I said as I shied away behind Adam. The red-haired guy laughed. "A shy one eh?" Adam warmly smiled at me (I have no idea if that makes sense). "Her name is Y/n. I'll tell you the details later." He said with a smile still on his face. The red head shrugged and walked off. "Hey Y/n!" Adam said. "You want me to show you around?" I nodded. Might as well see what this place is. I have a feeling I'm going to be coming back here often.

(I'm gonna continue the story and pretend the max thing in the last chapter didn't happen. Why not delete it? Cuz people already read it. So pretend it didn't happen and he and Ross left the offices already)

TIME SKIP to the end of the tour brought to you by Elsa

Adam's POV
"And here is your office!!" I Exclaimed as we walked in. "My Office? Adam, I'm 14." she said "Isn't it illegal for me to work for you?" (correct me if I'm wrong) I started laughing. Y/n looked at me with a confused and angry look on her face. "Your not going to really WORK for me. It's really just you earning money. And you are my DAUGHTER after all."

Your POV
"Your not going to really WORK for me. It's really just you earning money. And you are my DAUGHTER after all." He said, I froze, I didn't know I was his DAUGHTER!! I ran into the room that was now my office. I sat and looked at my phone scrolling through some familiar pictures when right then I got a text from someone.

A/n
I NEED HELP with coming up with two names. One girl name and one boy name. PLZ HALP.

:3
And I'm super sorry about not updating
<(_ _)>