The first puzzle piece

Your POV
I put my books in a box and stood around my room. Everything looks so empty I thought. "So, you excited or what!?" Adam exclaimed as he helped me pack my stuff. "To be honest Adam. I don't know what to think." I replied. "All my memories are so visible, yet there are foggy shadows of who they are." "Adam!!" someone called. It was Alesa. The guys need you at work to record!" She said. "Oh shoot! I'm late!!!" Adam yelled and ran out. Alesa giggled. "Well that was, umm, unexpected." I said. "Hey!!" Alesa exclaimed. "We should have you work with the guys! It will be a lot of fun since I heard you like video games and stuff." I shrugged. "Sure." As I was putting what looked like a year book in a box. Instead of putting it in, I pulled it out and opened it....

(Mason is with a babysitter or something)

Alesa's POV (OMG a different pov)
I caught Y/n looking at a year book. I shrugged and just started helping her by putting some of her stuff in boxes. But then I heard a thump.
"Y/N!!" I yelled. When I turned around, I saw
Y/n crying in front of her was the yearbook open to the page of her and another girl..........

Totally awesome time skip to Adam's house brought to you by PFUDOR (If you know what that means you're amazing!!!)

Adam POV
"Hey Guys!! Sky here and I'm here with Max, YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACTOR!!, and Barney. And we are here to do so-- *ringring* (call from Alesa) "Adams," Barney said, "Whats is goings ons?" "I don't know but I have to take the call." Adam answers. "Now!?" YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACTOR exclaimed. "Yes." Adam said as he answered the call.

(Hehe chapter isn't over)

still Adam's POV

"ADAM!!!!" Its Alesa. "Y/N FAINTED!!!"

Author's POV
OMG ITS ANOTHER CHAPTER :3