Promises

I've decided to continue. But if something does not seem clear, please tell me!

Adam's POV

I just ran out the door. Without even telling anybody (Or any narwhal) where I was going. Alesa was already taking Y/n to the hospital. I was halfway there when my phone started to buzz. I ignored it. I need to get to the hospital. My phone kept buzzing and buzzing until I got to the hospital.

Your POV

*beep* *beep*  Uhgg. That sound AGAIN. I'm probably at that place AGAIN. All I could see through my fuzzy vision were white blobs. As the blobs became more visible. I also saw someone beside me in a chair. It looked like...........

*BAM!* (OMG That was so dramatic)

Adam appeared at the doorway. (That sounds like something came out and attacked from Undertale)

Red's POV (Or as i should say... YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACTOR'S POV)

...............(dot)..............(dot)..................(dot).................

Where is Adam?

Some Random Person's POV (IDK just roll with it)

Adam just literally smashed through the door with a rage of a thousand MAD MAXS--

I think we're getting off track....

...

...

AUTHOR'S FAULT

NOT MY FAULT IT'S YOURS

IS TOOO

IS NOT

YOU WROTE THE FUDGING STORY!!

Oh yeah...

......

We're breaking the fourth wall ya know

AWESOME!! Pinkie Pie would be proud.

*facepalms*

 Anyways, BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!

Your POV

Adam walked in the room. He says nothing to anyone and just keeps walking towards me. "Adam?" I said. He hugs me. "I made a promise to keep you safe. And will keep that promise to you and those who care for you...."

"Forever."