Rejected with the Alpha's Baby

When I was little Mum told me all the stories of how she had met Dad, her mate. 'It's the best feeling in the world.' She would say. I've always wanted to find my mate. To save me from this awful place that I call home. Being abused and slaved by your pack isn't the best thing to wake up to. Especially by your brother, I thought brothers were supposed to stick up for you not go along with it. Of course it wasn't always like this. Only when I turned twelve my parents were both killed in a rogue attack. That's when it all started. Harrison, the soon-to-be Alpha was the main person that would hurt me. It doesn't help that I've had a crush on him for ages. People blamed me for the way my parents died.

It was a Saturday afternoon and my brother had gone to a friend's place and I was home with my parents. It was a hot day and I wouldn't stop whining about not being able to go anywhere so my parents took me to our lake for a picnic. Half way through our picnic we spotted three rogues near the bushes. "Run Kimberly, and don't look back. Make sure you tell your brother we love him." Mum screamed at me to go but I was frozen in place. One rogue, probably the leader because he was bigger than the rest walked over towards me and just as he was about to jump for me Dad charged him in his wolf form. They were wrestling on the ground for a while until I heard a crack. I looked over to find Mum dead in her wolf form. The other Rogue had gotten her while I was focusing on Dad. Dad managed to kill the leader. "Run Kim, I love you!" Dad shouted. It was then that I started running. As I turned I heard another crack. They killed my Mother and now they killed my Dad. I didn't look back though I just kept running until I got to the pack house. By the look on my face the Alpha knew something bad had happened. I told him everything and by the end I had tears streaming down my face.And that was the day that changed everything for me.

*******************************

A/N This is my first story so if i make a mistake or you think it needs improvements please comment so i can try to make it better. I hope you enjoy and ill try to upload more later on.