Chapter 3 Coming home

Kimberly's POV

I stood in shock while Sam had her mouth hanging open. I can't be. I'm having a baby to my mate that doesn't want me. I just stood there with silent tears falling down my cheeks. When I finally broke the silence Sam closed her mouth. While Kinsley gave me a reassuring hug. "What do I do, I can't do this by myself?" I was scared of being a mum I'm only sixteen, turning seventeen in a couple of months. "We will all be here for you, you can do this." Sam said soothing words to try and calm me down but it wasn't helping. "Can you please keep this to yourself until I find out what to do?" I looked at Sam and Kinsey with pleading eyes. They both nodded before Sam blanked out, probably talking to the alpha in the pack link. "Dad wants us down in his office pack meeting."

Going down to the office it felt like my life was on pause. Does he know? Will he kick me out of the pack because I was careless enough to get knocked up? No! He isn't like that, he does care. Sam knocked on the door and we walked in to find Kinsley sitting at the table with James the other pack fighter. "Dad what's going on?" The alpha told us to take a seat and continued to tell us about a pack needing us four help to train because of rogue problems and that we'll be leaving tomorrow morning. "What pack is it?" I asked scared for the answer. "Your old pack, they need your help because your one of our best fighters. They don’t know you’re going to be there but Sam and Kinsley will be there for you" To say I was shocked was an understatement. "I'm sorry sir but I don't think I can handle it, see I just found out that I'm pregnant with my mates baby and I don't want to go through anymore pain." if it comes to going I'll still go but I'll have to not tell anyone till I make up my mind. "I see. Well you should only be there two or three weeks tops and you shouldn't be showing by then so you should be fine. They really need you so please understand and start packing your leaving tomorrow morning." He said. When I mentioned I was pregnant I heard a low growl coming from Kinsley but I just ignored it. "Yes sir." I nodded my head and started walking to my room to pack.

Looks like I'm going home.

Harrisons POV

The four wolves arrived awhile ago and dad helped them settle in. I've been lying in bed not bothering to move since I don't want to see anyone. Hilary tried soothing me this morning but I just growled at her to get away from me. I felt like I needed a run so I tied a pair of sweats on my ankle so that when I shift back I'll have clothes to change into. And jumped out if my window shifting in mid air. I ran toward a lake that I often go to, to clear my mind from my problems. If I had just accepted Kimberly id have her in my arms right now. I regret ever hurting her and taking advantage of her like I did. If I could take it back I would.

I didn't realize that it was getting dark till I snapped out of my thoughts and started running back to the pack house. Time to meet the new wolves. I stopped in front of the door and shifted pulling my pants on and walking inside. I smelt the most intoxicating scent that has my wolf jumping in excitement. I looked around and saw a girl sitting at the table talking to the alpha. She too seemed to have noticed my presence because she turned around and gasped. I thought I would never see her again.

"Kimberly?" I managed to say before she ran outside me following her footsteps.

*************************************

I know it's been ages and I'm sorry but I wasn't sure if I should keep writing but I will. Hope you liked it.

Comment
Vote
Fan

- T