Chapter 2- Surprises

Kimberly’s P.O.V.

It’s been three months since I left my old pack. Since then I’ve gotten stronger and a better fighter with all the fighting I’ve done to keep myself alive. Around a month after I left I found a pack that accepted me for who I am and not what I look like. Which is great so now I’m staying at the pack house with the alpha and his two twin teenagers - Samantha and Kinsley- Its good that they here with me I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t of met them. We would go running in our wolf form all the time. Strangely enough we are pure white wolves. Kinsley is like the brother Angus never was. He would stick up for me from other wolves or he would let me sleep in his room with him when I had nightmares or when I was feeling lonely. Whereas Samantha is more like a best friend, we would go shopping together, sometimes even to parties. Of course she would dress me up all fancy and when I would get hit on from guys Kinsley would make them back off.

Right now I’m in the bathroom that joined to my room, vomiting up last night’s Chicken curry. I brush my teeth and head downstairs towards the kitchen where everyone is at. Living here is a lot different than my old pack; it feels more like a home. As I make it to the kitchen I walk around the table greeting everyone with hugs and a kiss on the cheek. These people are like a second family to me, the Alpha treats me like a daughter and I feel loved living with them. I walk to the fridge and pull out some left over bacon from earlier this morning and place it in the microwave to heat up and turn to the others,
"So how’s everyone this morning?" I ask a bit too cheery.
"Good, we are having a pack meeting later on, we have to move packs because of the rogue attacks. A pack needs our help with training and the best fighters are getting sent. It’s just going to be you my brother and me with a couple of other fighters." Sam joined in on the conversation.
"Sure that’s fine ill go and pack after breakfast. When are we leaving?" I asked. Glad to be able to help another pack. I stayed in the kitchen for a while after finding out we were leaving first thing in the morning. ''Oh and what pack are we helping?" I said just as I was about to leave. They all had worried expressions on their faces but before I could get an answer I rushed to the bathroom again needing to throw up. After brushing my teeth for the third time this morning I walked out and sat on my bed with my face in my hands. There was a knock at the door and in walked Sam and Kinsley with a plastic bag. "What’s this?" I asked as she placed the bag in my hands. I opened up the bag and gasped. I look at the pregnancy test and realized I’m late. "Just check, we may be wrong but it’s a possibility." Sam held my hand for comfort but it didn’t work. I managed a weak nod and walked to the bathroom. I pulled the test out of the box and peed on it and set the timer for two minutes. Those two minutes felt like years of suffocating. The timer went off but I couldn’t look at it so I picked it up and took it out to my room where Sam and Kinsley were waiting. I looked down at the test and a sob escaped my mouth. "I’m pregnant!" I choked.

Harrison's P.O.V
Three months!! It’s been three months since she’s left. Angus is a total mess, won’t come out of his room or talk to anyone. He blames himself for his sister running away. He doesn’t know that Kimberly’s my mate yet. I don’t want to tell anyone else. So to keep a low profile and not get anyone suspicious I’m now dating Hilary. It kills me every time I’m with her and think of Kimberly but she’s not coming back. It’s my own fault that she’s gone and I regret it. We haven’t stopped looking for her. I know she’s alive because every now and then I would feel her pain. I feel guilty for causing her that pain but nothing will change what happened. The day she ran, she had shifted. Werewolves don’t normally shift until there seventeen but Kimberly’s not seventeen yet. I’ve looked in books to see how she shifted but nothing is coming up. The pack meeting is on tonight about a couple of people coming from another pack to help us learn to fight with the rogues hanging around. There the most powerful pack we know and we don’t want to miss an opportunity of them teaching us the ropes of fighting. "Son pack meetings starting now, concentrate." Father warned me. I gave him a nod of understanding. "As you all know there are four wolves coming here tomorrow to join our pack and help train the young ones to fight. It would be appreciated if you treat them with respect and show them around. I would like you to get four rooms set up for our visitors. You are dismissed. Thank you." Everyone started filing out of the pack room at once. I stayed behind to talk to Dad. "What time are the others coming tomorrow?" I tried to ask sounding interested but failed. "In the morning around ten make sure your there, you’re going to be alpha and you need to start acting like it." I didn’t bother replying, instead just nodding and headed off to bed. Hopefully no dramas start between the two packs tomorrow.

A/N Chapter three should be posted sometime this week. Please votexx