Chapter Four (Edited)

Dedication to allieraebaby! Thanks so much for editing this. It would mean a lot if everyone checked out her story.

Kimberly's P.O.V.

"Kimberly!"

I slowly turned around and gasped. There stood my mate. His smell was intoxicating. I must admit, I missed his scent. He looks handsome with his light brown hair, hanging over his face perfectly. With those light brown eyes staring at me, I could see the shock and regret in them. Our eyes stayed on each other until we heard someone clear their throat. I was the first to look away while he just stared. I looked towards the person that cleared their throat and realized it was Kinsley. You could see the look of hatred that he was throwing towards Harrison.

"Alpha, we are here to help train the pups to fight." Kinsley cut in, making Harrison look away from me and look towards him.

"I know, but why is Kimberly here with you? She can't fight." He looked confused.

I suddenly felt anger course through my veins at him practically calling me weak. Who does he think he is?

"She's our strongest pack member here." Kinsley said with a smirk. I look to see Harrison's reaction.

"That's impossible. It's been nearly three months and that's not nearly enough time to become strong." He pondered at how I could have possibly gotten strong within these three months. His face had a very confused look on it.

"Excuse me!?" I cut in. "How dare you call me weak after what you've put me through! You're the one that rejected me and you have no right to talk about me like I'm pathetic!" I cut in just as he was about to talk. "I was a rogue for a whole month until I found my family. Do you know how hard it was? Do you!? No, because you have such a perfect life!" I don't know what got into me. Maybe it was the hormones? I don't know. I was so fired up at him. We just stood there in silence until we heard a growl.

"You rejected her?!" A new voice screamed. I know that voice. This can't be good. "When were you going to tell me you were mates? Never? Is that why she left?!" Before I knew it, my brother punched my mate, the alpha, in the jaw. Shit, this isn't going to be good.

---------

Harrison's P.O.V.

Well, I deserved that. It is my entire fault she left. I never should have rejected her, but she's too weak. How can I be mated with someone who's at weak as she is? What would people think?

"I rejected her because she is weak. We can't have a weak Luna to help run the pack. Do you know how bad the pack will look?" I tried to reason with Angus. He looks horrible, with black bags under his eyes. He hasn't slept or ate since Kim left. I feel sorry for him. But, in a way I guess I don't have the right to seeing how it is my fault she left in the first place.

Before Angus could reply, Kinsley cut in with a low growl wrapping his arms around MY mate.

"You are a pathetic excuse for an Alpha and mate! You don't know Kimmy like we do and let me tell you this!" He took a step closer. I looked towards Kimberly to see she had tears threatening to fall. "Kim is not weak, she could beat your ass any day. You have put her through so much and made her the way she was when we found her; heartbroken and terrified. We were the ones that put her back together and you do not deserve her as a mate!"

I could feel my wolf wanting to rip his throat out for talking to me that way, but it was true. It is my entire fault. I should've been there for her. My thoughts were cut out by a soft voice.

"Kinsey, please just drop it. I'm tired and I need some sleep." Her voice was soft, ready to cry.

"I'm sorry love, let's go." Kinsley took hold of her hand and left with her other hand on her stomach.

Why would she have her hand there? Is she sick? Does she not feel well?

Angus and I just stood there, watching them go upstairs probably to her old room. The door opened and in walked the other girl. I think her name was Samantha. I heard her gasp as she looked up at Angus. It was obvious, they're mates. But instead of her running into his arms, she glared at both of us and said something that made Angus whimper.
"You never wanted her, so you don't want me." She then ran upstairs to leave us shocked and Angus heartbroken. Before I could say anything to try to console him, he ran off into the woods.

------

Kinsley's P.O.V.

What a prick that stupid alpha is! I hate that Kimmy has to deal with this. She's special just like Samantha and I. Only dad and a few of our pack members know that we are pure white wolves. There aren't many pure whites wolves left and the hunters are looking to kill them for power. We each hold a power that will help us when the time is right to fight off these hunters. While mine is fire, Samantha's is water. She can freeze or unfreeze and move water without touching it. We don't know what Kim's power is yet, because she hasn't developed it. When we told Kim about pure white wolves, she freaked but got used to the idea.

Now that she's pregnant, it's going to be harder. Werewolves only carry their unborn child for 5 months instead of the normal 9 months. Which means, Kim has roughly 2 and a half months to go. Her stomach is still small, and she wears baggy hoodies to hide it. By the end of the month though, she'll probably be as big as a watermelon. I just hope we are out of here by then. Otherwise the baby and Kim can be in great danger.

My thoughts are interrupted as Kim sighs. She goes and lies down on her old bed. You can tell she's thinking, but I don't bother asking. She more than likely wouldn't tell me anyways. I go over to her and pull the blanket over her tiny body. She smiles at me and almost instantly falls asleep. Once I know she's asleep for sure, I decide what I'm going to do. I head out to find Harrison. It's time that he and I have an actual talk. Not one where Kim can stop me from what I have to say.

Here I come, Harrison.

-------

I'm going to pre-write some chapters so I can get them up faster. It shouldn't take too long. Hopefully everyone's enjoying the book. Let me know in the comments x