Chapter six

Kimberly’s pov

Something’s wrong. This dream was different from the last one. More serious. I still remember how real it felt and all the emotions that came with it. The fear was so vivid I could curl into a ball and scream till someone finds me. I was about to scream for help but he covered my mouth with a cloth. I started to see stars everywhere and then just before I blacked out I saw everyone that I loved laying on the ground covered in a pool of blood. He’s won, there’s no point living anymore. I give up all hope and let him take me.

 It’s changed, the first dream I had of ‘him’ I never saw my family and friends dead only him taking me away. I don’t know what’s real anymore. Is he going for just me or my family as well? No matter what, I have to protect my family. I’ve been sitting near a cave, which I used to go to all the time to get away from everything, for about 5 hours now and the suns about to set. The pack has left me alone, which is what I need at the moment. I’ve blocked the pack connection so I can think to myself without distraction. A pack connection is where, when you’re in a pack you get a mind-link, where you can talk to your other pack members through your mind. You get your pack link when you shift and because I shifted before anyone else I’ve had it longer but because they all thought I hadn’t shifted, when they had shifted I had heard all their conversations because they didn’t block me. They weren’t nice either. Mostly about how pathetic I was. I never knew why I had shifted earlier than normal until I met Kinsley and Samantha. It’s a white wolf thing. So we can train earlier for the fight against evil that’s going to happen soon- according to my dreams.

I haven’t told anyone from my old pack yet but we have to in the next couple of days seeing how it’s their pack that might get attacked as well. They had seen me shift just before I left but no-one’s said anything about it. It’s been a bit over two months now that I rejected Harrison. I wonder if I knew I was pregnant maybe I might’ve stayed. Probably not. Everyone in my pack think the dreams are just nightmares. I don’t know how to tell them that it’s the future. I have to find a way to prevent everyone’s death.  I can’t let ‘him’ hurt my unborn child or destroy the world. Legends say if he captures all three white wolves he will gain power. Enough power to wipe all wolves of earth. Only if we are strong enough then we can defeat him. He will not hurt my child I swear it.

I place a hand over my stomach and smile. It’s amazing how strong a mothers bond can grow over a couple of days. I’m exactly half way and I’ve got a tiny bump that is going to grow a lot faster now. I’m trying to keep it a secret so Harrison doesn’t find out until I’m ready to tell him.  This, by the way won’t be easy. I know I have to tell him eventually, the baby is his and the future alpha of his pack. I just don’t want him to reject his child like he’s done with me. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle that pain again, it might cause drama with the pregnancy, and I’m not going to take that risk. I already love my baby with everything that I have and I’m not going to let anyone take that from me. Not ‘Him” or Harrison.

I hear a twig snap to my right. I look over to my right but find nothing. I just put it off to being my conscience and keep walking, until I hear another twig snap and a small scream from a distance away. I take off in that direction until I find a clearing and a young woman with a child which looks like to be her son, lying on the ground. The women with claw marks on her chest and the little boy telling his mother to get up. I quickly scan the area for any more danger and when I find none I run over to her and call for help from Kinsley. While I wait for Kinsley to arrive I rip off my oversized shirt and hold it against the mothers’ chest.

“Everythings going to be fine, I promise.” I softly whisper to the boy, who looks to be around three.

“If anything happens to me, please take care of my son.”

I knew what she meant and I won’t let her die. But if anything did happen I would take care of him. “Nothing’s going to happen, I have backup on the way. Tell me, who did this to you?”I was scared of the answer but I had to know. 

“He did, he told me to tell you that he’s coming.” No. No. No, it’s happening. Hes coming for me and I don’t know how I’m going to protect my child while fight for everyone’s future. I’m only half way through the pregnancy and if he comes now I’ll have to fight and pregnant women aren’t supposed to fight because they can lose the baby. I saw Kinsley coming out of the trees with a few of my old pack members, Harrison included. I turn a bit so he couldn’t see my belly that’s only covered by my tank top. Kinsley was the first to speak as he knelt beside me.

“What happened?” he asked looking worried.

“I was just walking around when I heard her scream, so I ran to find her like this. She has a son, buts he’s ok just a little shaken up.” I finish telling him as I look at the little boy. I give him a little smile and he runs up to me and grab my leg, so I pick him up and place him on my hip.

“What’s your name, little one?”

“D-Deacon.” He says in a childish voice.

“I love your name deacon, how about I take you to my house while Kinsley here will take care of your mummy?” He nods his head and places it between my neck and shoulder. I look over to Kinsley to see him smiling at me.

“What?” I give him a confused look.

“You’re going to be a great mum, one day.”

Luckily he said one day, wouldn’t want Harrison finding out. Speaking of Harrison he looks a bit confused.

“Please take her to the pack doctor as soon as possible then as soon as she’s stable call a meeting for tomorrow at lunch, I need to speak with everyone.” He nods at me still looking confused. He’s going to figure it out soon so I should just tell him, right? With that said I take Deacon to my room and place his sleeping form on my bed and take a shower.

****

Its a short chapter but i tried to make it longer. next one should be up hopefully around the same time next week though. i need more drama for this story aswell. any ideas? hope your enjoying it comment vote and fan xo