Chaper 11

Kimberly’s pov

I wake up the next morning to find that I’m still in my dress from the date. I wonder how I got upstairs since I don’t remember anything that happened after getting in the car. Harrison must have carried me up. I go for a quick shower and get dressed in a pair of jeans and an oversized shirt to hide my growing stomach. I walk down the stairs towards Annie’s room and knock lightly seeing as its 6 in the morning others would still be asleep, but having to look after Deacon I knew his sleeping patterns already and he’s usually awake this time. Annie answers the door not long after and offers me inside. I step inside just a little bit and Deacon runs up and hugs my legs. I laugh and pick him up, spinning him around.

“I missed you.” I tell him after I stopped spinning around, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“I missed you too.” Deacon says in his baby voice. I give him another kiss and thank Annie on the way out. I take him downstairs for breakfast and make him toast with jam and pour him and myself, a glass of orange juice. Placing them on the table in front of Deacon I hear footsteps approaching down the steps. Kinsley walks in with Sammy and Angus.

“Hey guys.” I smile at them as they keep walking over towards the table, taking a seat across from me. I stare at them, waiting for a reply. Not getting one a frown forms on my face.

“What’s wrong?” They continue to stare at me, making things awkward. I clear my throat and Sammy speaks up first, breaking the silence.

“Spill.” That’s all she says. The three of them come downstairs and stare at me for probably 5 minutes and that’s all she says. Weird.

“Umm, what?”  My frown deepens and I look over to Deacon to make sure he’s ok before looking back at Sammy.

“We know what happened last night, so spill.” Omg, are they serious? They think that... me and Harrison actually done... I can’t even think of that right now...

“What? I don’t know what you are talking about.” I fake a cough to try and hide the lie. Although I think they know anyway. This time Kinsley speaks up.

“Yes you do now you have to tell us. Did he hurt you? Do we have to kick his ass?”

“Don’t swear in front of Deacon, and no he didn’t hurt me. All we did was go to a park and have dinner. Then we came home. Nothing happened. I swear.”

“Good, because we will kick his ass, I mean butt, if we have to.” Angus sounding like the protective brother he’s become has a stern look on his face until someone else walks through the door. I look over to find Harrison standing at the door way looking hot like always.

“You don’t have to worry about that, I’m not going to hurt her, but just to make sure if I do you can kick my butt.” He smiles at the end and looks over at me. His smile turning into a confused smile while he quickly glances at my belly. What was that about? Does he know? No, he couldn’t know. There’s no way he could. Before I could ask Kinsley gets up from the table.

“Don’t we have training in 10 minutes?”