Claimed

Tony POV
I was working under an old car I was hoping I could fix. It was about nine PM. I heard feet shuffling, guessing it was Steve I rolled out from underneath the car, the room was empty. I looked around once last time and saw nothing, I shrugged and rolled back under the car.
And then bam right in my face was Y/n. She licked my face. And I swear to god, I shit you not, she whispered claimed and scurried away with her pajamas now covered in dark oil.
"Steve!" I called.
"What is it?" he asked hurrying down the stairs.
"She got out bed, again," I replied wiping oil from my face.
"Again?" he asked annoyingly.
"Yes Captain Ass, again," I replied, "And she licked my face."
"First off, language, second, she licked your face?" his face was filled with humor and confusion.
"I shit you not," I replied holding my hands up in defense.
"Well where did she go?" he asked.
"I don't know, I couldn't see her," I replied. Then we heard a giggle. We both turned in all directions. The laughing was above us. We slowly looked up to see Y/n, our adopted child, hanging a thick white string that was sticking to the ceiling. Did I mention she was upside down?
"Oh my sweet baby Jesus," I mumbled under my breath.
"Y/n stay right where you are we're gonna get you down don't worry!" Steve frantically yelled. Then she let the rope snap and Steve let out a girlish scream and tried to catch her. She landed right on her feet, like some little acrobat.
"Don't you ever do that again," Steve lectured her, I gave out a slight chuckle.
"What the hell are you laughing about?! She could have died," I laughed even more, Y/n had a confused and scared look on her face.
"Steve, our kid's a spider," I said tears forming from my chaotic laughter.
"Ummmm," Y/n said awkwardly backing away towards Steve.
"Has daddy gone crazy?" I heard her whisper, I laughed even more, probably.
"I'm afraid so," Steve said lifting her up, "Let's go watch some movies while daddy throws his laughing fit."
They went up stairs. It's not gonna be long until SHIELD finds out. They're gonna start training her, training her to be powerful and a killing machine. My smile faded. I don't want her to be an Avenger. Joining the Avengers has many burdens, not everyone makes it from the fight alive. I have to find a way to protect her from SHIELD.