Hi, I'm Peter

Your heart thumped in your chest as you and your parents walked closer to the building. There were windows all over the building, tinted windows, like they were trying to hide something.
As you walked closer you noticed a man with an eye patch at the entrance. He looked very scary and serious. You looked at your daddy (Steve) and he looked at the man with respect, meanwhile your dad (Tony) just rolled his eyes, but he does that almost everyone anyway.
"Welcome miss Stark," the man said kneeling and offering you a hand shake. You hesitantly took his hand and shook it.
"Y/n, this is director Fury, he leads S.H.I.E.L.D, and everyone who works here, so he will be in charge of you some day," Steve said and you looked up at the man again. Bish mus be cra-z  if he thinks you're gonna listening to this angry dude.
"Look out!" You heard someone yell from the sky then something hitting a glass window, "ow."
You looked at your dad and Fury, they both looked irritated. Your other dad, Steve, looked really concerned. You giggled a little.
"I'm alright!" The boy yelled slowly decending to the ground and running towards you, "Sorry I'm late."
Fury and your dad look at him angrily. Steve continued to look really concerned.
"You won't be teaching Y/n to run into walls will you?" Steve asked concerned still. The boy gave an awkward laugh. Then he looked down at you. He was wearing a really bright red suit with some black on it. He took off his mask and knelted down.
"You must be Y/n," he said offering a hand, you accepted happily, "Well I'm Peter, and I'm going to be training you to control your powers."