It's my fault?!

4 years ago(the year is 2013)•~•~•
Omg why does he have to be so cute. "Hey what you watching?" "This new rookie group called bts. Jimin is so hot with his abs" "whatever just do go over board" (I remember those times).

I wonder if Tian will invite me to his b-day party. ( Fangirling having idol crushes. Worrying about Katie and Tian) I'll find out soon. (I remember it but I don't want to go back or...it seems as if I don't have a motive and why would I) I can't wait to see their next MV.**********************
Present time •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey what are you doing thus weekend" "nothing" "OK then help me introduce the new ASC teachers around the school" "OK" we walk to the entrance of the building waiting for the teachers. Two tall men come walking up to us. "Are you two the guides?" "Yes" "we are waiting for one more teacher but they should be here soon." "OK" ...No comment... That's when another tall man walked up to us. "Hi sorry I'm late" I'll just let them talk it's not like I...care.•~•~•~•~•~•

When the tour was over Tian had something really important to talk to me about. "So what do you think" "of what?" "I can't believe I just got got7's own Jackson mark and bambam to be music instructors for the school" "and?" "What I can't believe this. You've had a crush on bambam for 3 years now." "No I haven't" Three years ago I became like this.

"What ever you say but be happy I got them here before their concert in Houston" "OK " to be honest I thought he was really boring but I guess I think about anything that way."omg what did you just say", oh, it's Carly "How did you get Got7 to be here." Does it really matter. "My cousin is friends with their manager." Of course, " why isn't Fiona fangirling?" "You know Fiona doesn't fangirl anymore," true, I really don't.

"It's all her fault, but how is it possible you made them instructers?" "I told my cousin that no body in the dance class knew Got7 and if they can couch us." "Why you?! Why not me?!" She's about to through a tantrum. "Because you're not on the dance team!" "We have to go to class, now," "OK because Fiona doesn't feel anymore all she wants to do is leave.

Huh, what changed? You think you're cool now or you think you're better than us that you can't open up!" "Stop Carly" "NO!" "Stop it" " what is it? You tongue tied? You're such a black shell of nothingness now and it's ALL YOUR FALUT!! "....(to be continued)
******************************

A cliffhanger ( I'm not sorry)
I hope you all don't get mad at me and I hope you find it in you to forgive me. I want you guys to know that some of got7 will be in the next chapter. I love you guys. See you later.