settling down

The tour ends and we go to Seoul. Its my first time being back and I can't believe that I'm here again. After all this time. "You like being back?" "Yeah, it's the best. I can't wait to do some exploring!" "Anything you want ,but since we haven't introduced you to any one. When we get off the plane you'll have to sperate." "Right!"

"OK. You can get to the building by yourself right?" "Yeah, don't worry about me. Just go!" "OK, OK I'm going." I laugh and go the other direction to get to a taxi and get to jyp entertainment headquarters. I see the boys off first. Piled in with all their fans I wave goodbye to them. I get into the taxi and head there,but before that I need to do something. "Go to Myeongdong please." ~•~•~•~

I go to the building after doing some shopping. "Fiona, where were you?" Junior comes up to me and holds me tight. Kinda like a loving mother.

"I went out shopping." "What? You don't shop." "Yeah, where are the others?" "In the practice room." "Good, don't tell them this, but I got them presents." "Really? What you'd you get me?" "That's a surprise." He let's go of me and goes back to the practice room. Did I say something wrong?

I decide to go to the dorm building to hide the gifts. I try to sneak in so no one sees me. There's a note on the door. "Ms.Arch, your room will be shared with Mr.Kim Yugyeom." Really!?one, any one can see this note and two, me and Yugyeom in the same room..... No prevy thoughts!

I go inside and set everything down. It's remarkable clean. I find the room me and Yugyeom are going to share. It seems someone already moved his stuff. I unpack my stuff and come to a box that says "kpop". Right, I was into it in the past. I open the box and find a ton of albums and posters. Mostly, Exo, Bts, girls generation, and Shinee. Then another box? It's labeled kpop 2, how do I not remember packing theses? It's mostly t-shirts and more accessories for those bands. At the very bottom was an album apart from the rest.