First Day

I found a cute picture of this vampire online and I just had to show you guys!
************************************

I yawn and wake up in my bed. I look around to see Yugyeom sleeping soundly. I check my phone and it's 8:00 am, on a Monday.... Why is that so significant?... Hold up..... My job.... Dang it! I force myself to wake up and I go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, splash water on my face, shower(I did it in the wrong order), and got changed. The boys were usually up by 8:30 am and it's 8:20.

I have around 25 minutes to make breakfast, eat, and then head out. By 8:30 I've made some scrabbled eggs with ham and sausages. The boys walk up and I'm guessing instantly smell food because I can hear their foot steps coming my way fast. "Where's the food?" Jackson screaming all over the place. O my mercy! I'm about to laugh my heart out! "What is it Fiona" I point to Jackson to tell mark that, "Jackson! You can't be in your boxers around the house like that with Fiona around!"

I let a little giggle out. "Fiona.." Yugyeom wanted to cover my eyes, but "you're no better Yugyeom look!" I point to the bottom half of him. He was almost completely naked!!!!! "Can you at least try and cover your eyes!?!" I can't it's to fun!!!!! "You boys do know I've had a little boy that never knows when he's showing private parts of not. Guys! He even had a tendency to take off his clothes without him knowing!!" I burst out in laughter.

"Guys let's just eat I don't have time for this." I went to the dining table and started eating. They all decided to join me and let the matter drop. By the time I was done it was 8:40am. "I got to go guys." "Why doesn't it just take 5 minutes to get there?" "Yeah but there's things I have to do before I work." I can't tell them I need 10 minutes to put on a maid outfit.