Good Bye

Those days all lead to this. To think that just two months ago I met them.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As I wake up I feel two arms around me. I look at Yugyeom who's sleeping soundly. I can't tell him about my dream or he'll just worry too much and not focus on his work. As for me I have my own work to go to. I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake him up. Other than that the morning was pretty much the same as yesterday.

Going to work was also very similar, but this time those boys from yesterday were more nice to us. I was able to get the respect that I didn't really deserve from my coworkers and I really got close to them. By the end of the day I was beat and tried. This time when I went home I am sure that Yugyeom was OK and I could sleep in MY bed today.

I couldn't really go to sleep in the beginning thinking about how the future will look like for me and the boys. Will it be better than the last years of my life? Well there's no way it can get worse. Too bad my mind was in the past. I had that dream again but this time, Jackson showed up. It felt even more horrible and terrible that he and every one else was there.

When I woke up on that Wednesday and saw Jackson I'm the morning. I didn't tell to him until he asked me a question so I just answered it and went to work. That's how it all started.

That night bambam started to shout and torture me. After that mark, jinyoung, Jaebum, youngjae.... I... Want to go mad. It's so hard that day after day you see someone close to you turn around and bring you down. Then the other kick you while your down. It's my fault? I killed her. I did it!....no...no. I can't think like this. I just can't.

On Monday, fans started to catch on and where asking tons of questions. That's when we made an official announcement. "Hello Igot7! Thank you all for your concerns and worries but here today we are to talk about someone. As you all know there's this 15 year old girl who has been around JYP entertainment and the Got7 dorm. We actually ate here to introduce this girl to you here today. Just so you all know she plays a BIG part in got7 lives ever since they have met so please me nice and care for her like you would care for the boys. I will tell you an important role she has to one of the members but for now why don't we bring her out."

PD-nim introduces me, "everyone welcome, with big arms, Fiona Arch!" I go in front of the camera on the live stream and say, "hello I am Fiona Arch, it's nice to meet you guys!" I say with a huge smile. After that Igot7 asked me questions and then appeared the big moment. "What special role do you play for one of the members?" Before I answer PD-nim said, "this is the last question and we will close the live stream. Go ahead Fiona." "Hmmm... I am Kim Yugyeom's girlfriend." I said with a smile and I could tell all of IGot7 was shocked. "Well that would be it. Thank you for everyone who asked questions and we will see you later bye!" I also smiled a waved until it ended.

When the day ended I had that dream again. It hurts a lot. Seeing your friends: Tian, Carly, Jackson, Mark, bambam, jinyoung, Jaebum, and Youngjae. Your family members: eomma, appa, oppa, unnie. All of them shouting at you making you feel like you murdered someone. It makes you want to die and save them the trouble of screaming. To tell the truth it hurts hiding it. It really does.

The boys notice something wrong, but I refused to tell them so I said I was fine. At work they said that I look scary in my maid outfit because my dull eyes made me look like a emotionless killer. It hurts knowing I can cause the some worry some looks. It would be worse they'd knew. though.

That's when I took notice that as the days increase so did the people. Akatsuki, ms.manager, chee chee, and Kristy came to kill me as well. The most unexpected thing happened. One person that didn't have a face would come after them. I didn't know anyone else so who could it be? Well they didn't have a face but they did have a shirt. It said IGot7 on it. Now each day a random got7 came as well.

It was Monday once more. I wanted to final give up. I can't though. It wouldn't be fair to Yugyeom. I had the dream, again. I was rolled up whiled everyone circled me. That when someone new join the circle like always. Another fan. Or not. It was Yugyeom... Yugyeom! The person who said he loves me wants me died!

Why! Why, would you do this to me! I woke up early that expected day so I went the bathroom to calm down and not break down in my room. I look in the restroom for a towel when I found pills. I remember that I had pills for headaches. Maybe these can help me not have those dreams. I drank one and felt a bit better.

The next day there was no work so I stayed at home alone. I was bored but I can't sleep or I just don't want to. Too bad I did anyways. I had that dream again, but this time. It was different... Katie was alive. I don't know why but I think it was to tell me, "this is all your fault! You killed me and everyone knows it! Even boyfriend hates you! You're nothing but I senseless murder! Go kill yourself!" I woke up and breathed uncontrollably. I see that I got a miscall from Yugyeom. Before I call him back I washed my face and calm down.

I went into the restroom and splashed water in my face. I looked to the side of the sink and see the pills. "Go kill yourself!" "Maybe I should".... I reached for the pills and open the bottle. I grabbed a handful. I hope this makes you happy. "Cause what I want to do is make you happy." Saying that I sit next to the tub and put the pills in my mouth. While I'm laying there to die. I remember. Why I have those pills.

I had deep depre-............