Hurt?

Her words hit me like a stone...but hurt like a feather. I have nothing to say. I walk back to class and leave them two.•~•~•

I need to go to the dance room today because Tian wants to talk to me. That's when I see our know instructers. Bambam, Jackson, and Mark.

"Hi, you must be the team leader, Fiona right." His voice was energetic and his attitude implies that he's very friendly. "Who are you?" "Jackson Wang one of your new instructers." "Hi I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you call me bambam." I don't know what to think of this one. Nothing comes to mind, oh well. "Hello I'm Mark Tuan."

His voice states clam but fun to be around and his attitude implies that he is fresh and will have different opinions as the normal person. Almost completely different from Jackson. I shake bambam's hands and then I see Tian walk into the room. "Here is Tian he fulls in for me when I'm not here." I hand Jackson the clipboard of the people on the dance time.•~•~•~•~

I introduce the instructers to the class and take attendance before I start class. "OK everyone have fun." I said with a smile on my face. What? "Hey you look happy?" "I am happy" "Why?" "I don't know" everyone starts giving me a worried look. "What?"

No one wants to speak up and I don't know why. "It's just that we never seen you happy before. It's kinda weird." Oh I see, I'm not happy anymore, I guess. "Forget about." "OK, everyone legs focus" Mr.Wang moved out attention to him. I need some to let me see the end of the year dance. I stand up to show him the dance.{A/N just so you know this part if very similar to Mark's first part in the song magnetic by Got7} "It's ok , but I would be much better if people started to combine their moves." Mr. Tuan stated. For the rest of the club we revised the dance.
****************************

Sorry if this chapter was boring.(something went wrong when I first published it sorry if you had to do something again) I really was really late on this update, but I promise to be on time on....whatever the day is. This next part will have alot of Got7 in it so be on the look out love you guys and thank you for reading. Bye Igo7 and stay cool bros(did I just quote pewdiepie?)