Together...

*June 2nd*

Today is got7's concert. I'm with the boys, who invited me to watch. I really don't want to go, but I don't want them to ask why. I really haven't told them about my graduation. "Hey guys I have to go meet Tian for...summer reading homework." Wrong, I need to go pick up my schedule for the graduation preparations. "OK, see you at the concert." Yugyeom kiss me in the forehead... Why?! He is way to great to lie to but I just can't. Sorry Yugyeom, I really mean it. I left and went to the school. I see Tian at the entrance and wave to him.

He doesn't notice and walks in a different direction. That's weird, even for Tian. There's nothing I can do about that. I head inside and see Carly. I walk up to her and say hi, but she acts like she doesn't notice me. What? What's going on. I tried to talk to her but she left. What's going on with everyone today!?

I pick up my schedule and go home. I look I up at the ceiling and just..breath. That's all I can do! I'm not going to the concert(which will hurt the guys but u cant face them), I'm not really going to go out, and my friends aren't even coming near me! All of this sucks... I guess I just have to go to sleep.

*June 3rd*

I wake up and call Yugyeom to hang out and talk about them leaving. "Hey Yugyeom" "hey sweet, what's up?" "When are you guys leaving?" "In about two hours. are you don't packing?" "Why would I pack?" "Your coming with us?" "What?!" No. I can't, I'm sorry Yugyeom. I felt tears escaping from my eyes. "Are you OK honey?" "I'm sorry. I-I can't go. B-bye." I end the call and start to burst out in tears. I didn't know loving someone could hurt so much. I'll miss you Yugyeom. I look at the call and it's Carly. "Hey I'm coming to pick you up ok.?" "Who's driving?" "My brother." "Ok,." "Why?" "I don't like your sister." "No one does." "Haha, OK bye." I guess this is it. We can't be together.

*June 4th*

"What!?" "You have got to me kidding me, Fiona!" "It's true." "Why would you not go with them!?" "My brother!"
"What?" "Look guys, my family said they would come back and let my little brother graduate here if I give a speech that's passionate." "I see, sorry Fiona." "It's OK Carly, but why were you guys ignoring me the other day?" "....what? We were not." "Yeah, Tian's right!" "OK....?" I know you guys ate hiding something from me.~•~•~•~•~•~

*After the graduation ceremony*

"What are you going to do?" "About what?" "You know WHO." "He means Yugyeom." "Oh." "So?" "I guess we'll have to break up." "...hmm... When was the last time you talk to him?" "Yesterday around the morning." "You should have told him." "OK, I guess" "what?" "What do you mean,'what'." Tian and Carly exchange looks. "Nothing...." "I guess it's OK"

"Ha, wow" "what is it Tian?" "Look Carly" "I see. Hey Fiona... Look!" I see where Carly is pionting and it's Yugyeom. It's Yugyeom. It's.... YUGYEOM! I run up to him and give him a bid hug. I feel tears running down my face. "I-i need you to come with me or the others won't let me go back home." "Is that why you came back?" "Well, and for the girls that I need to take care of." "Thank you." "Your going to be a secret for the rest to the tour and we'll introduce you to Igot7 later,OK?" "OK" I back away from and wipe away my tears. I love this man way to much •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
H loves me too.... Right?
************************************

Sorry for any grammer errors