My love?

It's been five days since we last talked about me and yugyeom.
I have to go talk with the boys today. I'm not nervous or anything. I walk back home and I see my font door open. Robbers, I can take care of this. I look in my backpack and take out the taser my brother left me all time ago. He said to use it when logic says that there might me danger.

I go up to my door and look around in my living room. No one. I heard a voice coming from my room. I slowly open my room door and point the taser. My eyes meet with yugyeom, then behind him are his friends anfmd Tian. I put my taser up in my backpack. They got in because Tian let them in.

"Sorry if we scared you Fiona." Tian said "OK." "We're here because Tian wanted to tell us about something." Mark patted down the sit next to me telling me to sit down. Once I do Tian begins talking, "so this might sound weird, but you guys have been acting strange around Fiona. I want to say this because I think it will solve something. Yugyeom. What exactly are you hiding from Fiona." Everyone looked at yugyeom and then each other. All they did was stare.

That's when I decided to say the question Tian wanted to ask,"yugyeom, do you like me." "What?!" "Wow Fiona that sounded more like a statement then a question." Tian said.......... No one said anything, at all. "Hmm...Fiona, I guess to tell you the truth, I do like you."

All of us looked very surprised at yugyeom's statement. "Fiona, Tian can you leave for a bit?" Me ane Tian got up and went to the living room. "That turned at great, right?" "I guess." "I wonder what they're talking about." I bit of time passed by. The 7 of them came out of my room. "So Fiona if you also like Yugyeom then you two can go out so now." Jaebum said and he turn towards me. I know Tian would want me to say,"yes " and so I did. "Well I believe this calls for a celebration!" Jackson blured out. Then all of sudden Tian joined our hands and yugyeom blushed a bit. When I held he's hand if felt amazing, weird, and surprisingly odd. Then I can understand that, I started to feel like how I did 3 years ago. It's like everything was returning back to normal. I was feeling everything I felt before. That's when I started crying, she's died, my family's gone, and my life was nothing for 3 whole years. Everything came back to me. Everything was really going back to normal.

The end
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•~•~•~•~•~•
~•~•~•~•~
~•~•~•~
~•~•~
~•~
~•
~
******************************
(

Not really, not sorry)

*yugyeom's pov*
"I think we should tell her the truth." "If we do will be hated by everyone if she tells." "What do you think yugyeom?"" I don't like her at all, but we can't spill." "OK we have it." "No one tells her the truth until we leave. Got it." Everyone nodded.
******************************
Ohhhhhh, you thought it was over. Nnnnnooooo, we're just getting started;)