The Getaway

The next day

Your POV

I'm so bored! Shadow came up to me with a good breakfast and we talked a bit more, and I do think I'm in love with him. He's sweet and good looking and his voice is amazing. Anyway, I've finally had enough. I'm sick and tired of sitting in this castle. I have got to get out of here. And I need Shadow to help me with that. He came into my room and I finally said, "Shadow, get me out of here"

"What? But it's against the rules!" "I really don't care! I think I'm going to die of boredom if I sit here any longer. Please, Shadow" he looked at me intently and I stared into his ruby red eyes. He let out a sigh and said, "You really want to do this?" "Yes" "Okay let's go then" we walked to the window and he claimed down. I've had loads of practice climbing walls so this was easy. Shadow had gotten down and I was still getting there.

When I was close, I was suddenly afraid to step on the grass. I've never done anything new before. "It's okay, come on" Shadow said and he held out his hand. I took it, blushing and I saw a red tint on his cheeks as he gently pulled me down and I was in his arms. We stay like this for a bit, until he let go and the wind blew my hair back.

My mouth spread into a huge smile and I started spinning around and laughing. "I finally did it! I did it! Thanks Shadow!" I quickly hugged him and I raced of to a field, shouting with glee as the wind blew into my face. The field was beautiful with colorful flowers and I felt Shadow come up behind me and put a rose in my hair, which made me blush big time. The sun was setting and it looked absolutely amazing, with pink, orange and yellow in the sky. This was the best moment of my life.