His Death

Shadow's POV

I took off to the tower. It wasn't so far at least. Shady and Lily found me and the three of us made it to the Dark tower. I just didn't know how to get up. Just then, a rope came down from the only window. I had no choice but to grab hold of it. It got pulled up and I climbed through the window.

It was dark, but the a light shone on me, then on someone else: (Y/N). Her hands were tied up in front of her and legs were tied too, and she had a metal collar around her neck, that was chained to a metal peg. "(Y/N)!" she looked terrified, but happy to see me. Then a voice rang out, "Well well well, Shadow" "Let her go!" "No can do. How about we fight for her" she looked like she was saying no. But I had different ideas. "Bring it on"

Few minutes into the battle

Dang, Mephilies is tougher than I thought. I just hope nothing happens to (Y/N). I'm doing this for her. Suddenly, I think he came up behind me, because he knocked me against a wall and hurled a burning knife at me. I wasn't quick enough to recover, because the burning knife hit me in the chest. I slumped back against the wall, to weak to get up. "No!" I heard (Y/N) say after Mephilies let her go. I felt myself getting weaker by the second.