The Lemon

Sorry. I really had to add that pic. I can't help it, I just love Shadow when he's being hot and incredibly sexy!!!
People, if you don't like this stuff, don't read it, but if you do, hope you enjoy!!

3rd person

Shadow had finished making a meal for his wife, (Y/N). He walked up to the room and saw her there, sitting on her bed, brushing her hair. He set the food down and watched her. She stopped, putting the brush on the table and she bit her bottom lip in a sexy way. He blushed a bit, but shook it off and smirked instead. He then walked to the door and locked it. "Sh-Shadow?" "This room is soundproof, right?" "Yeah, why?" "Just asking" he walked away from the door and said, "I don't even know why I'm wearing this" "What do you mean?" she asked. She blushed as he unbuckled his belt, loosened it a bit and then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, saying, "Hmph, I don't need clothes..." (the pic). He took off his shirt, revealing his perfect six pack. She stared at his six pack, blushing heavily as he made her stand up, and passionately kissed her. She kissed back with one hand around his neck and the other on his stomach. Her legs tangled around his and he picked her up by her thighs and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bed and got on top of her. He carried on kissing her and pulled away as he took off her shirt and pulled down her pants and dropped them on the floor. She was left with her bra and panties. He started kissing her neck, biting it, sucking it and licking it. He turned them over so that (Y/N) was on top. She French kissed him as she pulled of his belt and pulled down his pants as and she treated his neck, as he was left in his boxers. After a while they flipped over again and Shadow was on top. He kissed her and reached for her back, unclipping her bra. He pulled away and she helped him take it off. He looked at her breasts and smirked as he went down and sucked on her right nipple, swirling his tongue around it. He was thoroughly enjoying her moans and groans of pleasure as he moved on to the left nipple, doing the exact same thing. She moaned even louder. He then flipped them over, allowing her to take off his boxers, where she found his member. She went down, and blew on it hard, making him moan. She then put his member in her mouth and sucked on it, swirling her tongue around the tip. She continued sucking, enjoying his moans, but she finally stopped, much to Shadow's disappointment. He flipped them over one more time. He let his tongue go down her stomach to her panties, where he pulled them off with his teeth. He looked at her entrance and stuck a finger into her. She gasped at the feeling, but then enjoyed it. He stuck another finger into her and she moaned loudly. He took his fingers out and licked them, teasing her. He then put her legs on his shoulders and licked her clit (Australian kissed her) as she moaned, feeling pleasurable. He put her legs down then pushed his tongue into her entrance as she bent her legs and moaned even louder. He then lined up to her entrance. "Ready?" "Yeah... " and she gasped as his full length was inside her. He let her get used to it and she suddenly felt pleasurable. He continued to thrust in and out and she moaned for him to go faster." Oh God, (Y/N), you are so fucking good... " " Oh, fuck, Shadow! Faster!" so he did just that. "Shadow! Shit! That feels so fucking good!" "Ugh! (Y/N)! I'm gonna cum soon!" and he thrusted a few more times before cumming inside her. He collapsed beside her, panting heavily. "That was absolutely amazing" she said. "I love you" "I love you too"