☆ six ☆

it was a while before jungkook and taehyung got to a hotel to stay in, and both were equally exhausted. jungkook walked up to the front desk and asked for a room. the woman gave him his key to his room and he called for taehyung, ushering him to the room. he hated seeing taehyung so tired.

once they got to the room, taehyung immediately fell asleep. jungkook chuckled and looked around. there were two beds side by side with a tv on the opposite wall. the comforter and sheets were both white, and the pillows were too. the walls were a beige, and the carpet was cream color. it was cozy. jungkook decided to take the bed next to tae's, afraid to wake him up. he walked over and quickly tossed a blanket from the end of his bed over tae. he walked back over to his own bed and laid down. once under the covers, he closed his eyes, going to sleep.

☆☆☆

jungkook woke up for the fourth time that night. with a groan, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. his eyes wandered to the clock, which read 4:02 am. he looked away from the clock and over to tae's bed. he couldn't see tae, but he could hear him, softly snoring. he was glad that he hadn't woke him up. he knew tae wouldn't be able to go back to sleep once he woke up. jungkook slid back down from his sitting position and closed his eyes, listening to tae's little snores. his mind wondered back to his father. he thought back to his yelling. spitting, vulgar words, slamming his hand, jungkook shuddered at the thought. his father hitting him scared him, and it happened. he had to get out of there before it happened again.

jungkook didn't realize he was crying until he felt something wet run down his cheek. he quickly sat back up and rubbed his eyes, his breath beginning to shake. he gasped silently and held his breath, hoping not to wake taehyung.

"jungkook?" tae mumbled, looking over at where he heard him. jungkook let go of the breath he held, his inhale shaking again. taehyung crawled out of bed and turned on the light, turning to jungkook. all he needed to see was how red jungkook's eyes were to worry. he rushed over to jungkook and got close to his face, rubbing under his eyes.

"what's wrong? are you alright?" tae rushed, sitting next to jungkook. jungkook sighed and shook his head, tears still falling. tae figured the lack of response meant he wasn't going to tell.  he knew not to beg it out of him and instead gently laid jungkook's head on his shoulder and rubbed his back soothingly. jungkook instantly wrapped his arms around tae. they both sat in silence for awhile until jungkook finally spoke up.

"t-thanks, tae," he murmured, sitting back up to rub his eyes again. tae chuckled and nodded, still rubbing his back. jungkook pointed back to tae's back and smiled a bit. "you can go lay back to sleep, i'm okay now," he assured. tae nodded again and stood up, turning off the light. while jungkook got back under the covers, tae walked to the other side of jungkook's bed, crawling in.

"you say you are okay now, but i want to be here just incase," tae explained. jungkook sighed, a stupidly big smile on his face.

"alrighty then,"

they both got settled in and ready to sleep again.

"hey tae, how did you learn how to comfort others?"

"you,"

☆☆☆

egheghegh wowwowo this is very sloppy and weirdly put together i'm sorry i just wanted to get one out because i missed last weekend's chapter and almost missed this one but i didn't imss this one because it is only 11:11 haha make a wish right no but pls enjoy this sloppy and i guess kinda fluffy chapter ish kinda angst ewewewnrnvf oir boitb aghhhhhhhhhh

- jadey ☆