☆ seven ☆

it was two weeks later and nothing major had changed. well, except where they were. while online, jungkook saw affordable apartments for rent. they were in the city, which is where he had always wanted to go and live. he knew he would like it there. he borrowed (well, "borrowed") his dad's car and packed the rest of his stuff while his dad was, as usual, passed out on the couch. he packed some furniture and dishes as well and finally hit the road. tae by his side, of course.

jungkook already paid the first rent payments and got the apartment key. all he had to do now was unpack. while he opened a new box and dug in, tae played on his phone, most likely looking up new things to learn. tae had gotten on jungkook's phone more often lately. jungkook didn't mind, but he was pretty curious why. after tae was done, jungkook looked at the search history.

'how do you know you love a person?'

'what is love?'

'can you love a friend?'

it didn't surprise jungkook afterwards when tae told him he thought he loved him.

"tae, you can love a friend, sure, but i don't think this is actual love. it's just platonic," jungkook explained. tae looked away and nodded. he looked hurt, but jungkook ignored it, going back to unboxing and putting away their things. tae grabbed the blankets and pillows from their boxes and walked to the recliner, deciding to take a nap. he grabbed jungkook's phone and plopped down on the chair, looking up more things to learn about.

☆☆☆

after awhile, jungkook finally was done unpacking. he would need to buy some new things, but he and jungkook could live comfortably for now. jungkook threw away the last cardboard box and looked over to tae. he was fast asleep, hands still clutched onto the phone. jungkook chuckled and grabbed a blanket and pillow beside tae, laying down on the floor. they still needed to buy a mattress and a couch. jungkook thought back to what tae asked him and sighed. tae probably meant platonically. he didn't even like tae like that, did he? he was an alien for god's sake, how weird would that be? he didn't want to dwell on it. he wrapped the blanket around him a bit tighter and turned, closing his eyes. he had better things to worry about.

☆☆☆

oh gosh what a short chapter that could be really better and less rushed :^) oops. okay this story almost has 1000 views and i don't know how. oh my gosh that's so many. sooo many how even this story is rushed 85% of the time and i am still making it up as i go even though i promised myself i wouldn't do that and i would actually have a plan and aghhhhfniorvnogt this story also almost has 100 votes too???? my big question is why omgg thank you thank you thank you aaaaaa tysm

- jadey ☆