☆ eight ☆

another week had passed and the apartment was fully moved into and everything had been unpacked. they didn't have much to decorate with, so the living room was just a recliner and the loveseat from jungkook's room, along with a small coffee table they also "borrowed" from his father's house. it was alright though, they didn't need a lot for only two people anyways, and jungkook would save up enough money to buy better things for the both of them. taehyung would need more clothes anyway, he couldn't keep wearing jungkook's.

life was getting better for jungkook. he had someone he could finally talk to who didn't slur and swear and forget. he was happier than he could ever be. 

tae had taken a liking to the tv. he usually watched it when jungkook was in their room sleeping so he didn't hog it from him. that night, as usual, tae was watching tv. he didn't really know how to change the channels (or that you could even change them), so he watched whatever turned on. that night, it was a romance movie. tae put down the remote and sat close to the tv, paying attention closely to the film.

"how can you love, how do you know?" 

the camera zoomed out till two people were in view. their eyes were locked, and one of them looked upset. the other began to speak.

"i can't live without you. i love everything about you," he replied. he began to walk to the other, slowly and calmly. "you make me a better person, you taught me so much. i love you so much more than a friend. i don't want to be with anyone else, only you. i don't know where i would be without you," soon they were right in front of eachother. they got even closer and finally, their lips touched. tae got closer, his eyes wide in awe. this was more than "friend love".

the movie finally ended and tae walked back to the couch, turning the tv off. he turned on the lamp on the coffee table and sat back. he closed his eyes, thinking back to what the man in the movie said. he had the same feelings for jungkook as the man did for the woman. did this mean..?

tae didn't want to get too deep into thought. what he needed was sleep. he opened his eyes again and turned the lamp off, laying down after. he knew what love was, and he knew what he felt.

☆☆☆

aaaaaa i've been gone away from this story for so loong i'm sorrryyyyyy!!! i was very busy and didn't have the time to write anything and then i had trouble on thinking how to write this chapter and aaaaaa very very bad but i'm back now! :) expect to see more frequent chapters again!

- jadey ☆