Chapter 5 ~ My Chest

~~~
Sean wants die. A quick death, he chose. He hasn't been at school for days. He's only in his bedroom almost everyday, crying and attempting to escape the darkness. Not that everyone cared, right?

I mean they only care for his safety. Not for his happiness. Which made Sean feel worse. He just wanted someone to hug him warmly while giving him kisses as sweet as candies. Is it too much to ask for?

He bawled on his bed, wishing to have his vision back. Even when he had his vision, he was always alone. His bestfriend, Mark, doesn't even have time for him.

He wishes to leave this miserable place. To escape his problems and burdens.

So, he did.

He runs miserably but with caution. He may be blind, but his senses are more sensitive.

While running, he suddenly hears someone crying. He stops while reaching for his breath.

"Hello?" Sean asks loudly. He wants to know who is crying and why. He may be emotionally hurt, but that doesn't matter right now.

He follows the echoing sound. It becomes louder and louder until he finally found the person who was crying.

"A-are you okay?" Sean asks nervously but with a hoarse voice.

"S-sean?!" The person suddenly hugs him tightly while crying on Sean's shoulders.

"Minx!" Sean finally recognises the voice and hugs her back. Surprisingly, Sean also cried but happily.

"It's so good to hear you!" Sean speaks happily while tears are running down his cheeks.

"What do you mean "hear"?" Minx breaks the hug and suddenly became cautious.

"Y-you see," Sean explains everything with a sad and lonely tone.

|| ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ ||

When he finally finishes on how he ended up here, Minx hugs him tightly.

"I'll help you find him," Minx speaks with a hoarse voice.

"I-i don't want you to be in the same situation as I am," Minx said while guiding Sean to their destination. "Y-you see, Krism and I broke up," she adds while tearing up.

"She was bad-mouthing me, telling me how completely useless I am," Sean listens very carefully, not caring about the world anymore. "So, I told her that we should break up," they kept walking and continuing their conversation.

"B-but when I broke up with her, I still loved her to the death," Sean is completely shocked right now. He doesn't know what to say. He was completely speechless at the girl's story. "I called her a thousand times, telling her how sorry I was but it was already too late," We suddenly stop walking and sat a little bit.

"S-she already found a replacement for my place in her heart," she finally started crying. She hugs me as tight as she can.

'How miserable this story has become,' Sean thought sadly.

"M-my chest... feels... empty... and broken... right now," Minx said while stuttering at her statement.

"I miss her so badly!" She shouts in agony. All they ever wanted is to be loved.

Sean calms her down and says, "Look. Why don't we take a break from all of this sh!t and try to calm our state."

"Y-you're right. We should head to my apartment. I have an extra bedroom for you to sleep tonight," Minx and Sean finally get up and went to Minx's apartment.

~~~
QUESTION FOR THE DAY:
If you have the chance to move to any country, where would it be?

My answer:
It would probably be Ireland because of JackSepticEye and also, I like the rain.

Well, that's all for today!

Bye-bye!!!
(~ Π ^ Π*)~ (~ Π ^ Π*)~