Chapter 7 ~ His Safety

Before the chapter starts, I want to dedicate this to my very first commentator here on this book... Not_Allowed2022 . You're a very enthusiastic person which made me so happy with your comments. SORRY FOR BEING A CRYBABY. 

On with the story!

~~~

Minx and Sean became quiet after Ken had passed away. Minx's state was utterly horrible. Her state was worst when they first encountered each other.

"I'm sorry for dragging you to my problem," Sean speaks quietly while looking straight forward.

Minx didn't respond but she gave him a sad smile.

"We should head to Ken's house. I'm going clean his house because it's a mess there," Sean nodded and the two went to their destination.

|| ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ ||

Sean finally takes a long, nice bubble bath in the bathtub. He finally has a nice and peaceful time by himself to relax.

It's quite odd that you're taking a bath in a dead person's house but Sean didn't think about it too much. All he wants for now is to clear his mind and relax.

But it is hard for him to clear his mind. The state of being broken just destroys his relaxation.

He tried to forget everything but it was too hard. He sits quietly on the tub and thinks through everything that had happened. He's knees is touching his chest as he hugs them tightly.

He closes his eyes as he tries to escape reality.

Inside Sean's Imagination

He sees everything.

He can gaze at the starry night as he lays down on a warm and welcoming bed.

He suddenly changes the place and imagines a warm and sunny grassland. He grins widely with the place as he feels the warm embrace of the sunlight.

But something broke his smile.

Something horrifying.

Something he remembers but he cannot tell if he himself he remembers this or not.

"Who am I?"

Outside Sean's Imagination

Because of his imagination, he broke his hug on his knees.

|| ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ ||

Sean's thought still wanders around the thought he had few minutes ago.

'Something's not right,' he thought.

Sean is laying on the couch while wearing his new clothes that Minx bought. Minx bought few pairs of clothing for him.

"I hope I'm not being a burden to you," Minx speaks quietly as she enters the living room coming from the kitchen.

"I should be the one saying that," he chuckles quietly as his thoughts wanders off his mind.

"Don't worry about paying back," Minx replies as she sits down on the other couch near the television.

"Do you want to listen to any music?" Minx asks out of nowhere as she sits down.

"No, thanks. Need sleep because it's been a long day," She gives Sean a smile and starts to read a book.

As for Sean, he closes his eyes and his consciousness starts to drift off.

|| ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ || ~ • ~ ||

"You should wake him up."

"He needs to rest. Leave him be."

"He needs to find out soon."

"Not now. It's too early."

"It's for his safety."

Sean suddenly woke up feeling curious from the voices that interrupted his slumber.

"Minx?" She asked, being worry in the things that he heard.

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" Minx responded with a tint of happiness in her tone.

"Is there someone here with us?" Sean asked, making sure it was just a dream.

"Yes, actually. I called a friend because I needed someone to look out for you," Minx responded while eating something.

"Look out for me? What do you mean?" Sean's Irish accent thickens as he spoke.

"I need to found out where the heck is that emotionless dude you fell in love with went and I can't just have you running around like a headless chicken," she explained quickly as she ran quickly to the front door.

As he heard the front door shut, he searched for the person who's going to look out on him. He was kind of nervous but at the same time excited. He loves meeting new people because new people means new friends.

"Hello~?" He shouted, wanting to get the attention of this new person.

"Hey there!" A deep husky voice shouted. It was kind of like Cry's but energetic.

Sean suddenly cried. "R-Ryan, is that you?" He stuttered.

"Hey. Are you okay?" The man hugged him as he comforted Sean quietly.