Chapter 8 ~

~~~

It was a quiet night. The man who was taking care of Sean finally introduced himself when Sean finally calmed himself down. It was quite a long breakdown before he finally relaxes himself to finally hear the person again.

Sean listened closely to the man as he introduced himself. "Eh, I'm Cry," the man spoke. He sniffed and asked, "Is that a nickname?" Sean waited for an answer until he finally speaks.

" No ," he responded. He was basically confused now. "Do parents name their kids by emotion?" Sean thought. He brushed off the origin of Cry's name because he didn't cared for a moment. All he want for now is Ryan.

He needed his hugs.

His warm body.

His voice.

The air that he exhales that touches Sean's neck.

Basically, everything. He's too depressed to even hear what was the person saying. He actually regretted not coming with Minx because he could've been a great help for her. Right?

He suddenly felt a tap on his left shoulder as he was dragged back to reality. "You okay?" Cry asked. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" he asked to repeat everything Cry had said but he was only responded with a sigh. "You need to let him go," Cry suddenly said out of nowhere.

Sean was shocked at this moment. "Does he know?" he thought. "Who?" I asked. "Rya-"  Cry was suddenly cut off by a knock on the front door. Sean heard his footsteps becoming weaker as he went back to his thoughts.

"What can you do to take him back?" he thought to himself. He needed Ryan.

Badly.

Desperately.

Greedily.

He wanted to run away but he can't. He can't move. It's like he suddenly stiffens without any particular reasons at all. He suddenly heard footsteps coming in.

He tried to shout.

But nothing came out.

"Help!" He thought.

"Ryan."

"Help."

"Me."

He suddenly felt a severe pain on his stomach. He's bleeding. Something's happening. He's weakening. He wilts like a flower. He was slowly dying.

He needs help.

Not only that.

He needs love.

None of these would've happened if Ryan didn't ran away. He felt his tears running down his cheeks.

He suddenly saw a light. He's vision is coming back slowly. But as his vision somehow came back, something that he has never saw before horrified him.

"Ryan? Is that you?" He thought as someone stabbed his stomach.

Darkness suddenly consumed him. He's screaming. He needs to calm down. He needs aid. An aid to mend that heart of his.

He cried.

Cried.

And cried.

And cried.

"Is this what I wished for?"

"To die in a dark and cold place?"

"To die in a broken heart?"

"To be consumed by the dark?"

"To be consumed by love?"

He cried on his knees.

That's all he can do anyways.

He should've killed himself right from the start.

He doesn't need anything.

Not anymore.

He tried to tear himself apart.

Skin by skin.

Flesh by flesh.

He kept crying but he doesn't care anymore.

"It's empty," he spoke as he looks for something inside his heart.

He's useless anyways, right?

(~ Π ^ Π*)~ (~ Π ^ Π*)~