Questions and Answer

First of all before this starts, I just want you guys to know that the next chapter will be the last chapter. Also, thanks Not_Allowed2022 for the votes!

Let us begin!

Where did you get the idea of the plot?

A: It was hard. I wanted Sean/Jacksepticeye to be blind because I rarely see books here on Wattpad that the main character is blind.

How did Sean/Jacksepticeye managed to run on chapter 5?

A: The last chapter will tell you everything. I. Promise.

Why is there no name for chapter 8?

A: It was actually an accident. But I thought, "If I put a name on this chapter, it wouldn't be unique." I wanted for this chapter to be the main chapter because I can relate to it so much.

Where do you get your inspirations on each chapter?

A: Chapter 1 wasn't actually inspired. It was suggested by a friend of mine, who sadly, doesn't use Wattpad. But the others, usually it came from a certain song. Chapter 2 - 3 was inspired by a song called, Be My Forever by Christina Perri. Chapter 4 -7 was inspired by a song called, Youth by Daughter. And lastly, Chapter 8 was inspired by a song called, Human by Christina Perri.

That's probably all for today. I'm going to post the last chapter on Friday and probably answer more questions that you guys need to know. Byeeeeee

(~ Π ^ Π*)~ (~ Π ^ Π*)~