War Horse (blu!soldier X centaur!Reader)

Reader's age: 12

You walked down the road with your bow and arrows in hand, looking around at the surroundings of the bases.

Saxon Hale and his band of mad soldiers had hunted down your parents and killed them, leaving you on your own. Being only 12 in the world on your own would be tough, but luckily for you, you were a centaur.

As guns blasted around you, you galloped to a safe hiding place. Luckily there was a forest nearby so the teams at the base would have a hard time trying to find you.

'Time to get some dinner' you thought to yourself, your back left hoof stamping on the floor once.
Clasping your bow tightly, you put on a brave face and trotted through the forest terrain in order to find something to forage or hunt.

By chance, you stumbled upon the two towering bases....slap bang in the middle of the hunting ground.

You gritted your teeth, the sound of your hooves on the floor activating the sentry's sensors. A few twigs snapped as you rushed to hide, hearing the frightening shooting sounds of the sentry and feeling the breeze on your skin as the bullets rushed past you.

Cries of "SPY!" "Spy here!" sounded from the mercenaries as the Blu team rushed out to see what had happened.
"You go see it!" Heavy told Scout.

"Are you freaking crazy?! I'm not going there!" Scout yelled.

"Quiet, maggots! I'll go and prove to you that there is no spy here!" Soldier commanded, holding onto his rocket launcher and marching towards the green.

With a small gulp, you loaded an arrow into your bow.