Alive! (red!Medic X Frankenstein!child!reader)

Reader's age: technically newborn, but looks 5 years old.

The desert where the Red and Blu bases were had a rare storm which cast lightening zig-zags along the sky, thunder echoing ominously.

And what better time, the red Medic thought, was it to complete his experiment?

He finished the crude stitching across his creature's forehead, sealing the brain and skull inside.

His experiment was to re-animate a body and try to play God with the lives of others; with this aim, he made the body of a 5-year old with (S/C) skin which was crudely sewn together, different parts had shades of green and bluish tinges to it, (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes which were tight shut.

As the storm grew stronger, the rest of the team grew more nervous.

Medic didn't USUALLY hide anything, but for the past week Medic was shut up inside his laboratory all day and didn't exit. Whenever someone entered, he'd shout at them to get out.
What the hell was he hiding?! 

Lightening flashed brightly, zapping a device which was on the roof of Medic's operation room, the electricity sparking into the wires attached to Y/N when Medic flipped the switch.
Medic laughed crazily, seeing his experiment's body jerk and twitch, Archimedes hid his head under his wing while this happened.
The creature's E/C eyes slowly opened and stared at Medic.

Medic smiled proudly.
"Velcome to ze vorld, mein child. I vill call you (Y/N)!"
You climbed off the table, standing motionless, a ghost of a smile on your lips.
"D......Daddy?" you tried the word, it seemed foreign to you.
Medic's smile widened.
"Daddy!"
He laughed and picked you up, holding you close.
"Oh, I'm proud of you, frauline!" Medic sighed, stroking your hair tenderly.

The rest of the red team waited apprehensively for Medic to emerge.
"That's it! I'm gonna find out where he is!" Scout exclaimed, downing a whole can of Bonk, throwing the empty can to the side and sprinting off towards the lab.
He hammered on the door.
"C'mon, Doc! come out!" Scout yelled.
You looked up towards the direction of the Boston-sounding voice.
With a swish, the door of the lab opened, Medic placed you on the floor.
Scout walked in with his baseball bat on his shoulder.
"Hey, Doc! are you comin' out or what?" he asked.
"Ja, ve're coming" Medic sighed, taking your hand and walking towards him, you stumbled to try and keep up with your creator.
Scout looked at you, somewhat worried.
"W-who's that?"
Medic readjusted his glasses and felt Archimedes go on his shoulder.
"Scout, meet mein creation, Y/N." he replied.
"Cool!" Scout burst out.
You smiled at him eerily, putting him a little on edge; he forced a smile.
"S-she's adorable, Doc" Scout lied through his teeth, shaking a little.

"Do not vorry yourself, Scout. She vould not hurt a fly! Vell.....unless you make her angry. She's very strong und agile, y'know" Medic said with a smirk. He enjoyed teasing Scout like this.

Scout shivered a little.

"A-Alright. Just come see us w-when you two are ready, kay?" he stammered. With that he sprinted to the safety of the base.

Medic chuckled and you smiled, giggling softly.

You then heard a tearing sound and you looked down; your left hand had come off its stitching and was on the floor, clawing and moving on the stone ground.

"Ah!" Medic exclaimed, picking up the appendage.

"I can fix zat! Hold still..." You watched as Medic got out a needle and thread, knelt down to your eye level and started sewing your hand back on.

You let out a small squeak when the needle poked you for the first time, but then got used to it.

"Zere! all done!" Medic told you as he cut the thread.

"Thanks, Daddy!" you chirped.

Medic smiled, kissing your forehead.
"You're velcome, mein child."