Like An Angel (Medic X Winged!child!reader)

Reader's age: 11

"Y/N! Be careful vith zat!" Medic called out, looking up from his *ahem* patient.

Carefully you put the fluid in the conical flask back on the table when your dad had yelled at you.

"Sorry, Dad! Just wanted to see what it does!" you replied, for you were a very curious eleven-year-old.

"Vell, it is a DNA changer. Who knows vhat could happen if it fell into ze wrong hands?" he explained, turning back to his work, Archimedes watched your every move.

You began to explore the lab again, but then tripped, letting out a scream as the fluid spilled on you.

Loud crashes and bangs could be heard, making Medic drop his scalpel and run to you, picking you up.

"Are you ok? you are not hurt, are you? vhat happened?" he asked, a concerned frown on his face while he rubbed your back to soothe you.

"I-I tripped over" you said, trying not to cry, stubbornly wiping away a few stray tears.

"Zere, zere, it doesn't look like you have any major injuries" he said, checking you over.

"It iz ok to cry, mein child" Medic added, seeing you bite your lip as an embarrassed blush spread across your cheeks.

You sniffled, hugging your knees as you cried softly, Medic murmuring reassuring dialogue to you as well as gently scolding you, saying to be more careful.
"I-I'm sorry, Dad" you sighed, looking up at him with teary eyes.
"It's ok. You know I only say zese things because I care, right?"
"Y-Yeah" you replied.

Suddenly, you felt something move on your back.
Your shirt started to shift and writhe as something started to sprout from your shoulder blades.

Almost immediately, two white wings which started at the nape of your neck and went down to your tailbone sprouted and opened up like umbrellas.

Medic was amazed. 

"Mein Gott!" he gasped.
"Y/N! Look!" Medic added, as you looked at your reflection in the anesthetician's lamp. Your E/C eyes widened in surprise.
"Whooaa! Cool!" you said, almost breathless from shock.

"Can I try them out, Daddy? Please,please, pleease?" you begged.
Medic smiled and nodded.
"Be careful, mein kinder, ja?"
"I promise!" you chirped, spreading your wings and soaring above him, almost touching the medical room's roof.
Archimedes cooed, flying alongside you.
Once airborne, you did a few tricks before coming back down and landing perfectly on your feet, stretching your arms skyward.
"Ta-da!"
Medic applauded as you took a bow, finishing up his work to watch you again and again.

A bell doesn't have to ring before an angel gets their wings, he thought.