Spooky (Red!Heavy X male!Ghost! Reader)

*Warning! May be sad*

"Ooooh" you moaned dismally, a glistening tear running down your cheek.

It was over 100 years since you died, though your death occurred when you were about 9, having gotten ill and dying before the doctors could find a cure.

Your faded and tattered Victorian suit was the only thing you wore. Your hands and feet were bare and your (H/C) hair was disheveled but still looked soft.

Your parents and little sister Evangeline had died not long after you, Evangeline getting the same sickness and your parents killing themselves in an attempt to see their children again.

Unfortunately, no matter how hard you looked you couldn't find your parents.
"Y/N! Y/N!" A little girl's voice echoed, making you turn around.

"E-Evangeline?" you called out, seeing a girl who couldn't have been older than 4 with shadowed brown eyes and your same hair colour, only her hair was down to her shoulders in a plait.

"Brother! I found you!" she chirped, hugging you.

In all honesty, not even death could kill her sunny disposition, and you were glad about that.

"Evangeline. I've been so lost without you, my dearest sister. How did you find me?" you asked her.

"I stumbled upon this place where our town used to be built, but I couldn't find Mama or Papa" she said, looking down.

You took her hand and 'walked' around the base with her, your ghostly images making the quiet base a little more eerie.

"What was that?" Scout said with a jolt of fear in his heart, hearing something crash.

"Probably ze wind, boy. Stop being such a wimp" Spy said sternly.

You two both giggled and decided to mess with them, turning invisible and walking through them, knocking things over and moving things.

Scout got more scared by the minute, though he didn't want to admit it.

"You are scared. Heavy go check out scary ghost play" Heavy said bravely.

"But Heavy! vhat if it catches you?" Medic asked, Pyro murmured muffled words of agreement.

"I be careful, Doctor. Stay, I find it" and with that he left, holding his gun.

Heavy patrolled the halls of the base like an armed guard, a stern expression on his face.

He looked up when he heard the moans and laughter of you and Evangeline, both of you materializing in front of him.
"What you kids doing in base?" Heavy asked angrily, then gasped as you became holographic then solid again.

"We're just playing" Evangeline said innocently.

"You are dead, right?" Heavy asked, frowning a little.

You and Evangeline nodded.

"Yes, we died 150 years ago here. Before this was a war zone, this was a small farm, where me, my sister and our parents lived" you explained. "That is....U-Until.." you then looked down, Evangeline sucking her thumb for comfort and looking at the wall with teary eyes.
Heavy listened closely.

"Until our parents were killed after we died of a fever" you murmured, sniffling, shaking your head after.

"We have been here ever since, but our parents couldn't be found. They probably faded away some time ago, without us" you added sadly. 

Heavy thought this over, lowering his gun.

"Vell, I look after you both. You stay in base where it's safe. If you need Heavy, come get him" he said, making you too smile.

"You promise?" you and Evangeline asked in unison.

"Da. Heavy promise"