Bat (Blu!Spy X vampire!Reader)

(Coz the Blu team needs some love too!)

Spy smirked.
The Red team were so ignorant.
Each member of the rival team were off in their small groups, leaving the cap undefended.
He quickly hatched a plan; kill the Heavy, Medic and Demoman. Sap the sentries, kill the rest of the team and get to the point, turning visible once he got to the point.
The very thought of the team shouting in fear and frustration made Spy laugh out loud as he took hold of his sapper, turning invisible and coming out of his hiding place.
That was until he heard something let out a squeak and the sentry beeping, followed by the entry shooting the target.
Spy cringed as he heard a pained animalistic screech, throwing his sapper at the sentry.
The Red sentry fizzed with the electricity and exploded, smoke filling the air.

Before the sentry shot you, your current form was a small bat, being a very young vampire, and you were flying around trying to find something to eat or drink. You saw the base and flew down towards it, the sentry beeping as it shot your wing, causing you to screech and hiss in pain, falling onto the point with a soft thud.

"Whoa! looks like we hit somethin'!" Red Scout yelled.
There was the sound of Engineer laughing.
"Hey, look at this! it's a bat!" Scout said with a guffaw.
"A bat? what's zat doing zere?" Medic asked, a little confused.
"Heavy hate bats" the Heavy growled, readying his gun.
Spy gasped softly, clutching his revolver tighter before shooting at the Red Heavy and scooping up the small injured animal before running off, being chased by the opposite team, who yelled "Spy!" "get back here" and the like.
"It's ok, I vill not hurt 'ou" Spy said soothingly, seeing the bat's wing was bleeding. He frowned as the bat squeaked weakly. He noticed how tiny the bat was, which only made his hatred for the Red team escalate.
"How could zey hurt such a small creature like you?" he whispered, going into the Blu base.

"Doctor!" he called, the Blu Medic looked up, seeing Spy looked angry as well as worried.
"Spy? vhat's wrong?" Medic asked, approaching his colleague.
"Ze Red team. Zat's vhat's wrong" Spy growled. "Look vhat ze imbeciles did!"
Medic peered at the small bat in Spy's hands, seeing the bleeding wound in its wing. He brought out the Medi-gun. "I don't know if zis vill vork on animals, but hopefully it vill" Medic mused, switching it on, both males marvelling at how quickly it worked.
"Merci, Medic" Spy said, relieved.
"No problem, my friend." Medic replied with a smile, then walking to the lab.
Spy walked to his smoking room, but felt the bat wriggle out of his hands and fly towards the room.
"Oh, merde! come back!" Spy called, running after it.
Heavy heard Spy yell, seeing the blue blur (not a Sonic reference, I swear! XD) run past him towards the smoking room.
"Spy?" he uttered.

He found you on the floor by the fireplace.
"Zere you are!" Spy exclaimed, panting slighty. He moved forward when there was a cloud of black smoke where the bat was, a thunderclap sounding at the same time.
The French Spy put his hands up to shield his eyes from the sudden explosion, then stared at what was in the bat's place once the smoke cleared.
A baby girl with bright (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair was laying on her back, dressed in a black onesie. This was you in your 'human' form. You whimpered and looked around the room, catching Spy's eye.
He continued to stare before he fainted.
Seeing him faint made you giggle slightly as you crawled over to him, placing an ice cold hand on his face, making him flinch a bit.
"Spy? what happened?" Heavy asked, coming in. He saw Spy unconscious on the ground as well as you on his chest giggling.
"Leetle child, here? where's bat?" Heavy asked. He walked forwards and went to nudge Spy to try and wake him up.
You then glared, letting out a cat-like hiss, showing sharp fangs in your scowl.
"AGH! Leetle girl is monster!" Heavy exclaimed, backing out of the room.

Spy groaned, opening his eyes to see you on top of him. Your frown dissolved, looking at Spy with a smile and letting out cute babbles.
"What ze? where'd you come from, petit fleur?" Spy sighed, stroking your hair. You giggled, trying to nom on his finger, but stuck your tongue out at the taste of fabric since he was wearing gloves.
He chuckled.
"Oui, zat doesn't taste too nice" he told you. You then started crying, feeling hungry.
"Aaw. Please, do not cry, my dear. I'll find you something" Spy cooed, getting up before picking you up. He walked out of the study with you in his arms as you continued to whimper.
Medic was busy working in his operation room, leaving the door open by mistake, your eyes then turned bright red as you smelled the blood. Spy saw this and grew a little alarmed on the inside, on the outside he was calm and collected.
"What iz it you want, mon ami?" Spy asked, your little arms reaching out for one of the blood bags.
Medic glanced at both of you in the doorway, tilting his head a little and leaving his victim (or should I say 'patient') on the table. He walked towards both you and Spy slowly, your eyes were fixed on the bloodstains on his shirt, making you lick your lips slightly.
"Hallo, Herr Spy. Vhat do you need? I'm in ze middle of sumzing here" Medic spoke up at last, his tone made him sound a little irritated. Spy sighed.
"I was walking past and ze child wouldn't stop looking in. Zen her eyes turned red, I don't know why" Spy admitted, still holding you.
Medic looked at you with interest.
"Vhere did she come from?" he asked.
"I zink she was ze bat I found outside. I saw ze bat one minute and ze next I found her in place of it" he told Medic smoothly, you giggled and kept trying to bite Spy's hand, being the hungry vampire child you were.
"A vampire?! absurd!" Medic spat, folding his arms.
You couldn't take it any more!
Leaping from Spy's arms you speedily made your way to one of the bloodbags, grabbing hold of the tube and drinking from it, a smile on your face as your eyes turned back to their original (E/C).

This time, it was Medic's turn to faint.

Spy watched you with fascination as you downed the crimson fluid, then dropping the tube on the floor before sitting there and sucking your thumb.
"Hmm. Well, it zeems zat you are indeed a vampire" Spy purred, picking you up again and cradling you.
"But, your parents must be worried sick!"
You then pouted, your (E/C) eyes tearing up.
"You have.....no parents?" Spy said in astonishment, feeling guilt and a wave of sadness wash over him.
"Well then. I will be your papa!" Spy declared.
You giggled, holding his finger in your little hand.
So what if you were a vampire?
He would care for you as his own child, even if you did drive the other team-mates bats at times (XD, pun intended!)