Toby Teaches Spencer How To Give A BJ

Spencer was on the couch doing her homework when there was a knock on the door. She knew it was Toby. She quickly got up and answered the door. They hadn't had quality alone time in a while because Toby had been working so much. Today though they would be spending the whole day together and Spencer couldn't wait to get him into bed and get his hand in between her legs.

"Hey baby!" Spencer squealed when she opened the door and jumped into his arms.

"Hey" he said sleepily as she attacked his neck with kisses. She pulled him into the house.

"You look so tired" she said ruffling his hair.

"I am sweetness" he said as he kissed her. "I've been working like a dog and in addition to being exhausted, my muscles ache" he whined.

"Well, how about I take you upstairs and I'll give you a back massage and then you can massage my aching muscle." She said looking at him seductively. He smiled.

"That sounds like a great idea baby." Toby said smiling. They went upstairs and Spencer took off Toby's shirt before she pushed him face first onto the bed. She climbed on top of him perching herself on his ass. She started with his shoulders kneading her thumbs into his tense skin.

"Oh that feels so good baby" Toby moaned. She continued the massage working up to the back of his neck. She kneaded her thumbs up and down his back while he let out quiet moans of contentment. She finally found the spot on his back that made him "practically cum in his pants" as he once described it to her. She abused the spot as she kissed in between his shoulder blades.

"Best girlfriend ever!" He moaned. She pressed the palm of her hand into the small of his back.

"Mmmm you wait till I get ahold of that pussy." He said sleepily as he humped the bed. She kissed all the way down his back rubbing her hands up and down his back as she went.

"How's that feel?" she whispered into his ear. He didn't say anything.

"Toby?" She said examining his face. He was asleep. She leaned down and kissed his temple. "Sleep my wonderful man"

She got off of him and went downstairs grabbing her homework.

A few hours later Spencer was sitting at her desk doing her homework when Toby started moaning.

"Oh Spence" he moaned "that feels so good"

Spencer turned her chair towards him.

"Toby?" She said.

"Uhhh yeah" he groaned. Spencer smiled Toby was having a naughty dream about her. It gave her a weird kind of pleasure to know that he could see her that way.

"Toby" she said trying to wake him up. She didn't want him having a naughty dream, she wanted him having a naughty reality.

"Oh my god!" Toby yelled. "Oh my god" he yelled waking up.

"Toby? What is it baby?" Spencer asked laying a hand on his back. He blinked looking at her before putting his head back down.

"Baby?" She asked. He mumbled something but she couldn't get what he was saying.

"What?" She asked.

"I had a wet dream" he said looking down at the bedspread. "I came in my pants"

"Oh baby" she said laughing a little as she planted kisses on his cheek and ear.

"It's not funny!" Toby said "it's humiliating"

"Ohhh" she said giggling "it won't seem so humiliating when my hand is wrapped around your big cock" she said as she sucked on his earlobe.

"Come on Toby" she nudged him "let's fool around, if we don't I'm going to have a wet dream"

"Toby, don't let this ruin our afternoon" Spencer whined.

Slowly Toby got up from the bed.

"Take your clothes off" Toby said. She did as he told her. When she was completely naked she sat shyly on the bed in front of him. He stripped down too. He laid down on the bed with her.

"I love you" he said kissing her. He ran his thumb along her lips.

"I love you too" she said as he still rubbed her lips.

"I..." Toby stuttered "I want more"

"What do you mean?" Spencer asked nervously.

"I want a blow job" Toby said.

"I don't know how to do that." Spencer said sadly.

"I'll show you how, if you're willing" Toby said hopefully.

Spencer nodded. He guided her onto her knees in front of him.

"Kiss me here" he said pointing to his inner thigh. She smiled before leaning in and planting a wet kiss there.

"Now the other side" he encouraged. She leaned in kissing his other thigh.

"Now here" he said pointing to the tip of his penis. She nodded as she took his dick in her hand and kissed the tip.

"Suck on it a little" he said. She followed his instructions. "While you're sucking, lick the tip with your tongue"

"Oh just like that" he said excitedly. She pushed him further into her mouth.

"Stop, take a break" he said. She pulled away looking at him confusedly.

"Suck on my balls, I like that" he panted. She leaned down sucking one ball at a time. "Okay" he said after she'd tended to both balls.

"Now just suck me until I cum" Toby said.

Spencer nodded. She went back to sucking him.

"Ok Spence, I'm going to cum, if you don't want me to cum in your mouth stop." Spencer grabbed onto the sheets of the bed pushing him as far back into her mouth as she could.

"Oh...oh you angel" Toby moaned. "Ahhh fuck" he said as he came. She swallowed every drop.

"How was that?" she asked deductively.

"That was amazing!" Toby gushed "I'm going to make sure you're practicing enough" Toby teased.