Timetable

Ok everybody, as I have said in the past, I'm going to be trying to finish up my spoby fics. (Or at least pare them down a bit).It's sad I know but that's what it is. I figured I would type up a little time table for each of the fics so you know what you have to look forward to.

If I have left off something let me know or there is a request you have let me know. 

One and Done: This one I will probably have to keep going for a while since I still have a lot of requests to write. Information on the ongoing series are further down in their own category. In addition to the series I have planned.....

>A one shot sequel to Always

> A One shot sequel to Sex Talks

> A One shot where Yvonne survives the coma and Spoby happens another way

> A One shot where Alex comes to Rosewood to meet Spencer and is mistaken for her all day.

> A Spencer "Don't Get Married"

> A sequel to Toby's "Don't Get Married"

> A sequel to "Jealousy?"

> A sequel to "Married?"

> A Longer version of "The Storm"

> A longer version of the "PDA" one shot

> A sequel to "Secrets and Lies"

> A sequel to "First Time"

> Seasonal one shots

> A two-shot "Spoby at Georgetown" surrounding the pregnancy scare etc.

> A Gilmore Girls inspired one shot

*One Look At You: About 10 more chapters.

Toby Cavanaugh CEO: 3 chapters at most

What's Five Years Between Friends/The Fight To End All Fights: ~ 5 chapters

A House For Maya: < 5 chapters

The Do-Over: < 5 chapters

Not Daddy's Little Girl Anymore: Completed but I may do some addendums

Not The Same Girl: 5-10 more chapters

Addicted: <5 chapters

5 More Minutes: Finished unless there's a consensus that you all want another chapter in which case there will only be one more.

*IYNHJL/A Carpenter's Dozen (Run Series): < 5 chapters (considering a third book but may be an original novel by the time I get around to it.)

One Last Time: ~5 chapters

Just Me And My Girl: < 10 chapters

The Life That Is Waiting For You: < 5 chapters

The Best Laid Plans: < 5 chapters

Something To Hide: < 5 chapters

Every Other Weekend: Completed but contemplating sequel

Mine: < 5 chapters

How We Went From Somethings Missing To A Family: Honestly don't remember where I was going with this story.

Don't Want The World To See/Iris: < 5 chapters

Happy Endings: One more chapter

*When You Find You Come Back To Me: Completed but contemplating addendums and sequel.

I Got The Boy, She Got The Man: < 5 chapters

New And Different: One or two chapters (kinda running out of steam and ideas)

The Nightmare Isn't Over: 2 chapters

Death Ends A Life, Not A Relationship: 1 chapter

I Think We're Alone Now: 2 chapters?

Happy Birthday Toby: 2 chapters. (Spoby/Wren)(Spoby/Hanna)

Trust Series: ~5 Chapters

Trying Series: ~ 5 chapters

The Pretenders Series: < 5 chapters

Crash And Burn Series: < 5 chapters

Possible new series:

My Best Friends Guy: AU Where Mona and Spencer are best friends, Mona's dating Toby but Spoby falls for each other.

Dollhouse Extension: What happens when the girls are trapped in the dollhouse and "A" forces Ali, Toby, Caleb, and Ezra to work against each other?

Yours, Mine, and Ours: Spoby meets as single parents.

The Wish: The liars wish that they had never met Alison and wake up to find their lives are completely different.

The ones with the asterisks are fanfics that I'm converting into original stories.

For those of you who may be interested I thought I would add my original stories here at the end.

Nothing To Lose: It's a complete mess and I am trying to rewrite it. (For now don't bother reading it if you haven't.)

Losing You: The prequel to "Nothing To Lose" (don't read if you haven't read "Nothing To Lose" yet because it may spoil the ending....I have to tweak it a bit.)

The Balancers: I'm co-writing this with a fellow wattpadder so it's not too shabby if I do say so myself.

"Gideon is a dark, brooding man who's been on his own for as long as he could remember. Lyla is a mateless light angel without a purpose. When their worlds collide, the fate of the world...hangs in the balance."

The Manuscript: A light dramedy I started (currently ranked #953 in Chick lit, which I'm pretty excited about)

""What are you looking for?" Cecelia asked sitting on the picnic table as I rifled through my backpack fruitlessly.

"My manuscript" I huff as I continued to look. I knew for a fact it wasn't in my bag but I was still in denial.

"You have it backed up on your computer right?" Cecilia asked nonchalantly as she applied some lipgloss.

"Yes but that's not the issue" I shrieked "if I don't have it, that means that someone else does!"

***

Emerson Holloway is an aspiring writer working on her first manuscript. When the pages go missing Emerson enters panic mode. If her book fell into the wrong hands she would never overcome the embarrassment."

Crushed: A book I am working on with a fellow wattpadder offline, should be pretty good once I start posting.

"Dylan thought he couldn't feel any worse after he caught his fiancé cheating on him, until he fell rock climbing. Now as he faces a long road to recovery, he's forced to deal with things he's done, decisions he's made, and the one that got away."