Sex talks(part 1)

(Set between season 2 and season 3)

Hanna, Aria, and Spencer were in Spencer's room trying on club dresses. Hanna and Caleb had scored tickets to an up and coming DJ that was playing at a club in Philly. They felt a little bad that emily would miss out on the fun but she probably wouldn't have wanted to come anyway.

"I don't think the six of us have ever done an outing like this" Aria said pulling on an orange spaghetti strap dress that zipped up the front.

"Well..." Hanna said in a knowing smirk "it would be weird if we went clubbing with our teacher"

Spencer flung a white dress at Hanna.

"I think you're the only one of us brave enough for that one." Spencer said going back to the bags of newly bought dresses.

"I love the summer" Hannah gushed "so much time for activities....and uh activities"

"Yeah, plenty of free time for...activities" Aria replied

"What are you two going on about?" Spencer inquired as she tried on a black dress that had way too much fabric.

"Well, Aria and I were just wondering how things are going between you and Toby" Hanna admitted.

"They're great" Spencer said

"So are you two....you know....boinking" Hanna asked.

"No!" Spencer shrieked.

"Why not?" Hanna fired back "you guys have been together forever."

"10 months" Spencer clarified "and we were broken up part of that time...thanks to A"

"Well A is gone now" Aria said "are you two like waiting or something?"

"We're not waiting it's just that we haven't talked about it yet" Spencer said sheepishly.

"What do you mean you haven't talked about it?" Hanna interrupted.

"I just mean we haven't talked about it" Spencer said "it hasn't come up yet"

"How could it have not come up?!" Aria demanded.

"I don't know I guess Toby just doesn't think about sex" she said trying to stop the questioning.

Hanna and Aria erupted into laughter.

"That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say" Hanna exclaimed "of course he thinks about sex....duh....he's a man!"

"Uh yeah" Aria chuckled "me Tarzan, you Jane, must go to cave and boink"

"Ezra and Caleb would be really interested to know what you two think about them" Spencer said taken slightly aback.

"Oh come on spence, we're just teasing, and besides it's not like we don't have inner cave women in us too" Hanna said "you know that primal nature thing?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Spencer said.

"Oh my god, you're serious?!" Aria gasped "I thought you liked Toby?"

"I love Toby, completely. Just because we haven't had sex yet doesn't mean we don't love each other!" Spencer said starting to get angry.

"Ok" Aria said "you're right, we're sorry let's just enjoy some worry free fun"

After about an hour all three of the girls had their outfits picked out. Aria and Hanna decided to head back to their houses and get ready and the girls agreed they'd all meet up at 8.

Spencer tried to put what Aria and Hanna had said out of her mind. She didn't need to have sex with Toby to prove she loved him. They hadn't had sex yet because the timing hadn't been right so far. Toby may not even be ready. She hated thinking about Jenna but maybe he didn't want to have sex because of her. Maybe he had an aversion to it now.