Married?

OK so here is another one. I hope you like it. I feel like this could be a nice little mini series. Please comment and let me know what you think. 

Prompt: Don't panic but I think we may have accidentally gotten married.

Spencer and Toby had planned a weekend in New York City. It had been 2 months since Yvonne had left him at the altar and Spencer had been very casually seeing Toby's boss Marco Fury. They needed a weekend away from the oppressive town of Rosewood with all its past and secrets. They wanted to see if there was anything left between them. Toby hadn't told Spencer but Marco wanted to promote him which meant he would be leaving town. He would turn down the position if it meant working it out with Spencer. Spencer was debating between going to Harrisburg with her mom to work on her campaign or going back to D.C.

"So..." Spencer said as they sat down at a table at an expensive restaurant.

"It's weird I know" Toby said finishing her thought.

Spencer stood and walked over to the other side of the booth sliding in next to Toby.

"What?" he asked with a knowing grin.

She leaned in and kissed him. It was a simple kiss that led to a deeper more meaningful kiss.

"I wasn't fair to you when we broke up." she said when she pulled away.

"Spence we don't have to..." Toby started before being cut off.

"No, we do, this is why we're here." she insisted.

"I loved you so much" she said "and I didn't tell you"

"I have always been sure about you" she continued. "I knew if I told you that I was sure about you, that I wanted to marry you some day, and have kids with you some day that you would want us to have the baby. And I would have. For you. But it wasn't what I wanted for myself at that point."

"I understand" he said.

"I love you and I want to make this work" Spencer said.

"I feel the same way." Toby assured her.

Toby woke up the next morning naked in bed with Spencer. This wasn't surprising as they had booked the room for the trip and they had agreed to try and make things work. Spencer was still sleeping and Toby slipped out of the bed. He tried to remember last night but the last thing he remembered was ordering a second bottle of wine at dinner. As he grabbed the ice bucket to go get ice from the machine he noticed a card on the tray.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cavanaugh

Toby turned to look at spencer still sleeping. It was then that he noticed the rock on her finger.

Oh my god, they had gotten married last night.

"Good morning" Spencer murmured as she stretched. "I'm in the mood for a big greasy diner breakfast how about you?"

"Don't panic but I think we may have accidentally gotten married last night?" he said showing her the card.

That's all so far, comment and let me know what you think.