ten

Mark and I went to a bar. It was right down the road, maybe a block or two. It wasn't really just a bar. It was sort of a club. It had a dance floor and the place is loud. He took me in, linking arms with me. He said to stay close because it's easy to get lost.

"What do you want?" Mark said over the loud music. I don't drink much so it was sorta weird. I didn't know what to get.

"What are you getting?!" I yelled. He smiled and sorta looked away awkwardly.

"I can't have alcohol. I'll tell you the story in a minute." He said awkwardly. I looked at him weirdly but accepted the fact that he would tell me soon.

"Uh, can you just get me a beer?" I asked. That's all I've ever really liked. Hard alcohol has never really been my thing.

"Yeah sure!" He called. He ordered it and handed it to me. He got himself something but it couldn't have been alcoholic. He grabbed my hand gently and pulled me towards a door blocked off by a man.

"Hey Mark." He said formally. He smiled and opened the door for him. Mark pulled me into a hallway and he reached a door and turned in.

"What is this?" I asked nervously. He smiled and closed the door behind me and let go of my hand.

"Just a place to hang out. It's technically where couples go to reach the next base if you know what I mean. But I thought we could just talk here." He said running a hand through his soft, fluffy blue hair. I smiled and sat down on the couch. There was a bed too but I didn't want to go there.

Mark sat down next to me and we began talking. I went through a few beers and he only had water. He told me the story about how he went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning and all about how he can't drink anymore. It was insane honestly. That this all sprouted from a YouTube series. We got really close and were enjoying each other. We talked and I could feel the drunkenness coming over.

"We should do something crazy." I said with a drunk slur in my voice. I could tell it was there but it didn't matter to me right now. I was going to enjoy my time with Mark.

"Like what darling?" He said laughing. He could tell I was drunk.

"I don't know. What's something you wanna do? Something you've always wanted to do but you've been to scared to?" I said grabbing his hands and squeezing them excitedly. He smiled at me gently.

"I've always wanted to get a tattoo. It's always been something I wanted to do but I've always been worried fans would get nervous about me changing or something. They take everything weirdly." I smiled. This was going to be fun. This was going to be a blast.

"Let's go. Let's do it. I wanna cause you to do something you've always wanted to!" I said standing up and pulling him up. "I want a tattoo also!" I said as I almost fell with him.

"Are you sure? You're pretty wasted." He said laughing. I smiled and jumped. He smiled with me and we walked out. Though I forgot we were at a club and then a thought occurred to me.

"Let's dance!" I said pulling him onto the dance floor. He seemed nervous but I didn't care. All my cares were gone at this point. I didn't care anymore.

I didn't want to dance WITH Mark, considering now a day dancing with a guy means grinding against him and I could even see that around us. But we were pushed together and I decided may as well.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me. He laughed and rested his hands on my hips. I didn't initiate the dance, he's the one who grinded himself against me. I obliged though. I wasn't against it.

"Let's get out of here. Before I forget about the tattoos." I said with a wink. He looked at me with the most beautiful look in his eyes. He wore a smirk on his perfect lips. Man I was getting lost in Mark.

We ran out and jumped in his car. I pulled up the nearest tattoo parlor on maps and we started on our next adventure. Getting tattoos together. With Mark. After all of these years. And I'm totally wasted.

"What do you want?" I asked curiously. He smiled and looked at me nervously. What was it?

"I sorta want a YouTube logo. On my upper arm. Just to remind me of what I've been brought and blessed with and what I never want to lose." I smiled. He was so sweet. It was smart of him to be so sentimental with it. I should too. "What about you?"

"It's a surprise." I said happily. He rolled his eyes with a smile on his lips.

"Make me tell you then trick me into the surprise comment. Smooth Chloe. Smooth." I smirked and turned my attention back to my phone. Matt had texted me, asking where I was. Though I didn't need to answer him currently.

"I try." I said happily. Man I was drunk. I was so drunk.

We arrived at the tattoo parlor and we both went to different areas. We wanted to surprise each other. Though no one but me would know the secret meaning.

"Whatcha want girly?" The girl who was tattooing me asked. I smiled and sat my wrist out for her to see.

"I want, and I need your help with this, a flower. No color, nothing extravagant, just a flower. But made with the name Mark." I said nervously. I was getting a tattoo of Mark. And I was nervous as hell. I was hoping he wouldn't notice it.

"I can already picture it. I'll draw it up and then you let me know." She turned towards her table and started drawing. She turned back towards me after a second. She held up the perfect drawing. You could barely see the Mark but I could see it. I liked it.

"Perfect." And she started. It didn't feel great, it did kinda hurt but I think the alcohol also numbed it a little bit. Which helped.

She finished and it looked even better than I had hoped it would. It had really great curves and edges and it just looked amazing. I was glad I chose that.

I walked out to see Mark wasn't done, but I could see his room. I walked over and peeked in but he ushered me out before I could even see his tattoo at all.

I waited maybe 20 minutes before he walked out, biggest smile on his face I have ever seen. I smiled at him. He seemed happy. I'm really glad I could help him do this. To help him make him happy.

"Okay let's count to 3 and then reveal." He said excitedly. I nodded and got ready to show him my tattoo. I hoped he wouldn't see the Mark. I didn't want him to get worried about anything.

"1...2...3." Then we both flipped over our bandages. He had a YouTube logo but it looked all splattered on. It looked awesome actually.

"That's beautiful." He said with a smile. I nodded and looked up at his pretty face. He just looked at me tattoo happily.

"I love yours. It's pretty but has a creative touch to it." He smiled and put the bandage back over his.

"Is yours sentimental at all?" He asked curiously. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Yeah, but it's hidden. And it will stay hidden." I smiled. Little did he know it was him. How funny.