thirteen

A/N: For the sake of the story, Jack and Signe aren't going to be together. Just thought I'd put it out there. Also, that's the dress Chloe wears this chapter.

1 week later

So today Sean, Felix, and Marzia are coming into town. Matt and Ryan are also but they aren't getting here until around 10 tonight and the rest of them are getting here at 11 in the morning. It's nice to be able to settle in with everyone before I'm back to stressing about Matt and Mark.

Oh yeah. Mark. That's been interesting. Honestly whenever he's not recording, which is hardly ever, we just cuddled up on the couch together and watched TV. We've really gotten into The Walking Dead recently. Though the horror and gore terrifies me. But that's when he wraps me in his arms even tighter. And I love it.

My feelings for Mark have skyrocketed. But I can't make impulse decisions. Especially if I don't know if Mark even has feelings for me. I just need to hold on with Matt. Because I do love him.

"Hey, I'm gonna go pick them all up from the airport. You going to be okay here alone?" He asked slipping his shoes on.

"Yes Mark. If I need to remind you, I once lived by myself." I said with a laugh. "I might watch the next episode of The Walking Dead without you." I said with a teasing voice. I heard heavy footsteps come my way and strong arms wrap around me.

"Don't you dare." He chuckled into my ear lightly. I hit his arm playfully and he kissed my temple before heading back towards the door. I looked back to him and saw him pull his coat on. "I'll probably be like an hour. Don't do anything I wouldn't." He said as he walked out of the house. I laughed and looked back to the TV this spot has become my new best friend.

An hour and a half later

Suddenly the door opened, and I heard very loud laughing. I looked behind me and saw him. Sean. Wow he grew up well. He looks wonderful. He looks really handsome. Green hair REALLY suits him.

"Hey Chloe! Come here! There's people I want you to meet." Mark said as he walked in after Sean. After him followed a guy with blondish hair and a girl with silky brown hair. She had a gorgeous smile.

I stood up and suddenly it hit me. I was so nervous to actually talk to Sean. I tried ignoring the feeling of pure panic and walk over there. Thank god I decided to actually change out of my sweats and put a nice dress on. My hair was up in a messy ponytail and I put some make up on.

"Chloe. This is Felix and Marzia. And you've met Sean." He said with a laugh. I shook Felix's hand and Marzia asked me for a hug. I looked to Sean who seemed to have the biggest smile on his face.

"Just as beautiful as I remember." Sean said opening his arms up for a hug. I felt my cheeks burning and I went in for a firm hug with my ex-boyfriend. He held onto me firmly and for that moment, I craved his embrace.

"It's good to see you Sean." I said as we pulled away. He smiled and grabbed his things from off the floor. "Where me sleeping Mark?" He said in his thick Irish accent. It's become stronger since he moved back to Ireland.

"Sean your room is down the hall. Chloe can show you since her and Matts room is right next door. Felix, Marzia your room is upstairs next to my recording room. Lucky for you that I'm all for this weeks updates." He said with a wink. Felix chuckled and walked with Mark upstairs. I looked to Sean, who was smiling at me.

"This way to your sleeping chamber sir." I said with a mocking voice. He laughed and bowed royally.

"Why thank you madam." He said jokingly as he came up from his bow. I giggled slightly and took off in the direction of Sean's room for the week. It's usually where Matt and Ryan film but they haven't uploaded in awhile and they haven't filmed in forever. So they turned the couch into a bed for company. Funny that just after they did it we have company. Thank God for futons.